Chapter 7. Morning Argument

It was entirely too hot under the covers with Stiles' body emitting heat, I can literally feel myself sweating and it's gross. As I rolled over to see if Stiles was awake or not, I was met with his face nearly an inch away from mine, his hazel eyes shining brightly as he smiled at me.

"Jesus!" I gasped as I jolted away from him, but his grip on my body prevented me from moving very far.

He chuckled lightly, "G'morning to you as well."

"Sorry, you just scared me. Why were you watching me sleep?" I asked skeptically as I adjusted my head on the pillow.

He shrugged, "Because you're beautiful, and I like to look at beautiful things."

"It's too early in the morning for this," I laughed as I tried to fight the smile that was tugging on the corners of my lips.

"I don't think it is, I wouldn't mind starting off every morning like this." As soon as the words left his lips his eyes widened and I could feel the skin of his body heat up about ten more degree's. He sat up quickly and focused his eyes on the blanket awkwardly.

I sighed, "Stiles--"

"No it's fine, you don't-- you don't have to say anything. That was a bit, uh, much. Yeah." He rambled as he literally jumped out of the bed, "I have to go brush my teeth and pee." He muttered before walking out of the room. Yes, he had a toothbrush here. He also had a few articles of clothing as well. It's not weird.

And what he said really wasn't that weird either, he always does this-- wigs out before he even gives me a chance to formally respond to what he says. I don't know why he thinks that I'm going to feel put off or awkward by him talking about wanting to have a future with me. It's really not that outlandish of a concept, and if he would have waited a damn second I could have told him that I wouldn't have minded waking up every morning like that either.

With a sigh, I heaved myself out of bed and headed to my closet to get some clothes for the day. I settled on my knitted Batman jumper and a pair of skinny jeans with some converse. I pulled my hair up into a bun, that was the definition of a mess itself, and then applied my usual amount of make-up. Stiles had went to the main upstairs bathroom, so I quickly went to mine and brushed my teeth before walking back to my bedroom. By the time I got back, he was sitting on the edge of my bed, his knee bouncing up and down nervously.

"Hey, I'm all set for school..." I stated awkwardly as I grabbed my phone off of my nightstand.

He glanced at me and nodded, "Okay, yeah let's go."

"So, are we not going to talk about what just happened?" I asked in annoyance as I followed him down the stairs.

"I would prefer if we didn't, yes." He replied as he pulled the front door open for me, he stood beside it and offered me a small smile.

I clenched my jaw harshly as I snatched my bag off of the floor and stormed out of the house, this is another thing that he he does that pisses me off. He never wants to talk about things like this. He has no issues at all talking to me about watching porn or anything of that nature, but God forbid we discuss anything about our future.

As I climbed into the jeep, and might I add that I slammed the door shut for shits and giggles, Stiles was shaking his head from side to side. When he was seated and started the jeep, he let out a sigh, "Kasey--"

"No, it's fine Stiles. I'll just add it to the jar of endless talks about our future that you refuse to have." I snapped, my voice taking a tone that I hadn't intended for it to. I can't help it that I'm frustrated though. He's my boyfriend, and claims to love me more than anything-- so why can't he talk about a future with me? It just doesn't make any damn sense.