OC Sauni- Request

Requested by tobyh2000
AN: this involves the character Sauni Voight from my first OC.

Sauni Voight POV:

"Bye Sauni! Be careful, call me if you need anything!" Adam Ruzek, my husband, calls out.

"I will, don't worry." I say as I waddle out to say good bye. (Yes, I waddled. I'm currently nine months pregnant.)

He gives me a quick kiss before hurrying out the door. I waddle back over to the couch and gratefully sit down. I turn on the TV and start absentmindedly flipping through the channels.

I finally settle on some reality show I've never seen, nor care about. I miss going into work. I never watch TV during the day, and I hate everything on during the day. It's a lot of little kids cartoons, with a few exceptions of reality shows, and like two awful teen movies.

As I'm watching TV I feel something wet. I look to see what it is and notice that my pants are wet along with the couch.

"Oh my gosh! My water broke!" I cry out.

I quickly get up and call Adam. No answer. He's probably off being a hero, I just wish he could be my hero right now.

I try again. No answer. I try one last time desperately hoping that he answers. But I get nothing.

Who do I call next? I could call my Voight, but if Adam isn't answering he most definitely wouldn't. Erin? No, she's all the way out in New York. Trudy? I guess, I mean we've sort of become friends.

I quickly dial her number, but I get no answer. What is going on that none of them are answering?! Wait! What if I called Olive? She's stayed close with us even after Justin's death.

I quickly dial her number. And I finally get a response.

"Sauni? What's wrong?" She asks.

"I... Um... My water just broke."

"Oh my gosh! Okay, I'll be there as soon as I can."

"Alright, thanks Olive."

"No problem! See you in a few minutes."

I quickly hang up, grab the bag Adam and I have had packed and wait for Olive. But as I'm waiting for her a contraction hits.

I try and breath through the contraction. I should call Voight and Erin, they'd want to know.

"Hello?" I hear Erin answer on the first ring.

"Erin! It's me! I'm in labor! Call Voight..."

"Oh my goodness, yeah no problem, I'll be on the next flight out. How are you? How are the contractions?"

"Okay to both."

"How far apart are the contractions?"

"Like... 20 minutes?"

"Okay, get to Med fast."

"I will, Olive's on her way."

A few minutes after hanging up Olive comes running in. She helps me up and out to her car. On the way there she probably broke around five different speeding limits but at least we got there.

When we make it in we quickly approach Maggie.

"Hey, Sauni, what's wrong?"

"She's in labor!" Olive answers.

"Oh, wow, okay. I need a wheelchair over here!" She calls out and a wheelchair appears at my side.

She helps me in and together Olive and Maggie help me up to a room. Maggie hooks me up to all the different machines and makes sure that I'm comfortable.

We tried calling Adam again, but still no response. Soon, enough an hour's passed and he still hasn't picked up. Olive has been a big help though. She's helped me through every contraction, and tells me funny stories about Justin.

After another hour Adam finally picks up. As soon as he hears he hangs up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sauni! Oh my gosh!" He cries as he hugs me and gives me a quick kiss.

"How you doing kid?" Voight asks.

"Alright, I guess."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Just one more push Sauni! That's it, keep going!" Erin shouts.

"You've got this baby, I love you so much." Adam says giving me a quick kiss.

"I'm so proud of you right now Sauni." Voight says through tears. I've never seen that guy cry.

I give a big push and then the room is filled with the sound of crying. I did it. I start crying tears of joy.

"It's a girl!!" The nurse shouts.

"What are two going to name her?" Erin asks.

"Adalia Grey Ruzek." Adam and I answer in unison.

They place my beautiful daughter into my arms and she stops crying. This is the best day of my life. I couldn't be happier.

12 hours of labor is totally worth it after holding my beautiful Adalia Grey Ruzek.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

AN: I hope you guys enjoyed that!! I'm going to try and get better at updating but no promises. I am really sorry though about my lack of updating. Have a great day/night! 😘