OC- Request

AN: Requested by @tobyh2000 . Hope you guys enjoy!
OC's name: Sauni Voight

Adam POV:

"Hey, Kev, party still at your place?" I ask wondering where I should tell my beautiful girlfriend to meet me.

"Yep. Can you be there by 5?"

"Sure thing."

I take my phone out of my bag and start cautiously texting my girlfriend, Sauni.

Sauni just so happened to of lived with Voight when she was younger. Very similar to our partner, Erin Lindsay. If Voight found out I was dating her I would be brought back to the silos, and I'm not sure if I would ever come back.

Me: Hey babe, Kevin's place at 5 for party?

Sauni 😘: Sure! U sure Voight won't be there?

Me: I'm positive.

Sauni 😘: Could you pick me up at 4:30?

Me: sure thing!

Sauni POV:

"Hey, Tina, I need to head out early." I say as I walk over to my boss Tina.

"Sauni, I hope you finished that case. We can't just leave these till the next day. If we do it's one more day that an innocent kid is left without a wonderful home."

"I know, I know. I did don't worry, oh and I forgot to ask how's that kid, Louie?"

"Oh Louie! He's doing great! Ms. Dawson and Mr. Casey sure make great parents!"

"Yes, they really do. Anyway, got to go!" I say as I run out the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I'm brushing my long red hair once again I hear a knock on my door. I quickly get up and rush over.

"Adam!" I say happily as he leans in and kisses my forehead.

"Hey beautiful. Ready to go?"

"Of course!"

I grab my purse and follow Adam back out to his car. About 20 minutes later we arrive at Kevin's house.

But as I'm about to get out I notice Voight walking towards the house.

"Adam! You said he wouldn't be here!" I hiss.

"He said he wasn't coming! I swear! Here, we can sneak in the back way."

"Why do we have to sneak in? We could just go in at different times...?"

"Oh, yeah, good point. You can go in, I'll meet you in there."

"You sure?"

"Of course. I love you!" He says before giving me a quick kiss.

I smile at him before getting out of the car and walking up to Kevin's house. I knock on the door and start nervously playing with my bracelets.

"Sauni!!" Erin shouts excitedly as she opens the door.

"Erin! It's been to long! How's Jay?"

"He's great! I need to show you something come on!" She says as she pulls me in.

I follow her over to the couch as she sits down and excitedly waits for me to do the same. Once I'm sitting down she slowly holds her hand in front of my face. On her finger is a beautiful diamond ring.

"Oh my gosh!! Congrats!!!" I shout hugging her excitedly.

"Thanks!! And Sauni who's the new man?"

"What?!"

"Come on Sauni you're a horrible liar. I can tell you're dating someone. Come on, spill it."

Just as I'm about to answer I hear the door open. Adam walks in and smiles at me. I smile back and motion my head towards Kevin's room.

"Oh... I see." Erin suddenly says.

"Erin! You can't tell anyone, especially Voight. He would kill us."

"Don't worry, my lips are sealed."

I slowly stand up and follow Adam into Kevin's room. I close the door behind me before I kiss Adam. We continue kissing until I hear a loud crash. I freeze.

I quickly look at the floor and see a smashed glass. I look up at Adam and I see the panic in his face.

I'm about to pull Adam out of there when I hear the door to the bedroom open. I slowly turn around only to be looking in the face of my adoptive father.

"What in the world? Sauni what is this? And... Adam?! What... What are you doing?" He says.

At least he isn't yelling. But I know that's coming. He is always constantly judging the different decisions I make. I love him, but he can sometimes really get on my nerves.

"Adam, leave, I'll talk with you on Monday."

"Yes sir."

Adam quickly squeezes my hand in reassurance before quickly hurrying out of the room.

"Sauni when did this happen?"

"A... A few weeks ago..."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I... I didn't want you to be mad at me. Like you were mad at Erin when she started dating Jay."

"Sauni I'm not mad. I'm just disappointed that you didn't tell me sooner."

"Wait, really?"

"Sauni I love you, and I want you to be happy. And if Adam makes you happy than I'm okay with that."

"Thank you!" I say as I give him a big hug.

He hugs me back and gives me a gentle kiss on my head.

"I'm so glad to have you and Erin in my life. I wouldn't trade anything in the world to change that."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

AN: I hope you guys enjoyed that! It was my first attempt at an OC, so hopefully you enjoyed it. As I've said previously let me know if you have any requests, it could be anything! Have a great day/night! 😘