Reunited Once Again- Linstead

AN: Happy One Chicago Day!!! I will be posting another story tonight to honor all of one Chicago, but I hope you enjoy this in the mean time!

Erin POV:

New York is nothing like Chicago. It's much busier. And the biggest different is that there is no Jay. Or Hank. I left my family behind. Everyone I know and love are back home. I need to go home. I'm going home.

I booked a ticket last week and it's finally the day of the flight. I miss Jay so much. I shouldn't of left like I did. I should've had him over one last time. I love him, but does he still love me?

As I look through my closet I come across one of Jay's sweatshirts. The one that I never returned. It still smells like him. I throw it on over my shirt and immediately feel at home once again. I decide to wear it home, to wear it to Jay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This plane ride couldn't be any longer. He has no idea I'm coming. No one knows. Not even Hank.

Two and half hours have never felt this long.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jay POV:

Today has been the longest day of my life. We haven't gotten one case yet. I look down at my phone and see that Will texted me.

Will- 'hey bro, just to let you know Natalie is coming over tonight!'

Jay- 'fine by me. Probably just heading to Molly's'

Will- 'why r u such a loner?'

Jay- 'Will, my girlfriend left. I have an excuse to go drown my sorrows thank u very much.'

Will- 'woah! Ok settle down! It was a joke.'

Jay- 'shut up'

Will- 'love you bro'

Jay- 'yep sure you do.'

"Jay! There's a visitor at Platt's desk for you." I hear Antonio call out.

"Okay, thanks." I say as I stand up and walk down.

Who is it? If it's Will he is going to wish he never came. He has really been on my nerves lately. I glance at Platt's desk and my heart drops.

"ERIN?!?!?!?!" I shout.

"Jay!!!!" She says running up to me and gives me a large hug.

"What... what are you doing here?"

"I missed you, and this was all a mistake. I'm going to try and get my job back here. New York is nothing like Chicago."

I wrap my arm around her shoulders as we walk up.

"Hey guys, long time no see." Erin says.

Everyone looks shocked as they jump up and give her a large hug. I look over at Hank and I notice tears gently sliding down his cheeks.

"Erin." Hank says embracing her into a tight hug.

"I missed all of you guys so much. Now Hank, I'd like to discuss my job situation."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Erin POV:

Jay and I walk into Molly's expecting a quiet night. But as soon as the door closes everyone notices me. They jump up and run over to me. Soon they are all hugging me and the force knocks me onto the floor.

"Erin! You okay?" Natalie asks helping me up.

"Yeah, I'm good. Thanks."

"No problem. I'm glad you're back. We all missed you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jay and I cuddle up together in his bed. I've missed this so much. I've missed everything about Chicago.

"Oh Jay! Guess what?"

"What?"

"I'm returning to full duty tomorrow!"

"Wait, really?!"

"Yep!"

"This is amazing! Upton is nothing like you. She tries way to hard to be like you. But no one can replace you."

"And no one can replace you Jay!" I say as I lean over and kiss him.