Cactus

Hellooo everyone -yes that's the name, no i didn't have any idea-
You thought I was dead? Who do you think I am? The old Taylor Swift?
Nah I'm always here
And here I am, with a new one shot featuring a reality in which Spencer Did NOT get shot for the purpose of the plot.
Enjoy my loves💕

-

- You need to read this. It is like, my favorite book ever.

- What's it about?

- It's romantic. Normally I'd make you read the other books before this one but all you need to know is that there is this couple -they're broken up at the beginning of the book but they used to be in love a while ago- that-

- Ok it's about a couple I'll read it

-

«Toby, can I kiss you? Just one last time? Just to say goodbye»
Without knowing why, the 23year old Toby Cavanaugh nodded his head as an approval and kissed the one he used to love on the lips before watching her going away one last time.

He looked at the book in his hands before smiling
«I wanted you to have it»

Suddenly, the wind of the fall starting blowing and deep down he knew that it was the prevision of something bad.
But what?

-
When his fiancée came home, dinner was on the table carefully made by his person. With her job, the poor woman didn't have a minute to herself.

- Ohh you made dinner? That's so sweet

- I thought you could use some rest.
He answered smiling as she sat down the table

- You damn right I could. Plus, we have to make the trip tomorrow so we both need some rest actually. Did u finish packing the truck?

- Oh yes I did. You may want to check though cause I'm not truly sure

- When did you finish?

- Quite early actually. And then Spencer came by so we chatted for a bit.
/The guilt the guilt. Overcoming him like the water on the Titanic/

- Spencer? I haven't seen her in a while. Hope she's okay.
Yvonne said truthfully and she took a bite of her dinner

- Oh yeah she was. But you know, it's always hard to leave people.. *as he said this he looked at the window. The wind was getting more and more important* behind.

- Toby are you okay? Did something happen? You know you can tell me anything it's important.

- I- I don't know. I guess I just feel nervous. You know, this is my home. I've always hated it but Rosewood is my home and it's weird to just... leave.

- You know.. Maine could wait another week if you'd like
I mean, I can work from anyplace and the weather is terrible to travel anyway.
She let out a little smile

- Really? Are- Are you sure?

- If it makes you happy I'll post pone it for a week or so.