15 years

Warning: fluff. Lots of fluff cause I was feeling like it ❤️ No drama at all. Just cute stuff telling the Story of Spencer and Toby Cavanaugh from A to Z. Happy Spoby <3 Like, there is no way in the world that two people can be this happy for so long, nothing bad ever happens to them for once
Thank you for the 9K this is huge and I'm so happy that you're sticking around after all this time

15 year old Spencer was half asleep on a Wednesday night -around 1 AM- when she heard a knock on her window.
She got off her bed and smiled when she saw what was happening.

«Toby what are you doing here? It's the middle of the night»
She opened the window

«I wanted to see you can I come in?»

«Sure but careful, if my dad sees you we're screwed»

She closed the window and Toby pulled her closer for a kiss.

«I've missed you»

«We talked on a phone two hours ago» She whispered as she blushed

«I know» They both sat on the bed «But it's still way too long»
«Can I stay here tonight? My father and Jenna have been fighting since the night started and I can't get any sleep» He said in a puppy voice while kissing her neck.

«Okay» She giggled «My parents are working early tomorrow so you won't have to sneak out at 6. Just stay as long as you want this time»
She put her head on his chest before hearing his answer

«I was hoping you'd say that» he smiled

They put themselves on Spencer's Tiny bed and spooned until they both fell asleep.

Spencer and Toby just started high-school and are both 15. They've been dating even since the 8th grade and Toby is really used to climbing up Spencer's window.
The first time he did it was when he was grounded because of some really bad grade he had, but he've been doing it even since every time he wanted to see Spencer at the non allowed hours.
The only reason he has to sneak in is because Spencer's parents don't want him to stay for the night for obvious reasons but other than that they always loved Toby and the influence he had on Spencer: that's right, because of him she was happy, happier than ever and that for the past two years.

That night, Spencer had a nightmare, the kind of nightmare you wake up from sweating and totally freaked out.
She sighted in relief when she saw Toby next to her, a worried look on his face.
«Spence what happened are you okay?» he whispered

«Yes. No. I don't know»

«Do you want some water or something? I mean I can't go and get you any but may-»

«No it's fine really. It's late I'll try to go back to sleep I just had a nightmare»
She said putting her head back on the pillow, holding Toby's hand as he was holding her.

She closed her eyes and heard him whispering
«What was it about? The dream. Well, the nightmare»

«It was weird. It was like I was seeing myself in 10 years from now»

«Were you that bad? »

«No it. It's not me the problem it's more like. I felt like I was a ghost exploring my own life in 10 years. And, I was alone. You weren't here. Not even in pictures anything. I had this boring job at an assistant manager at I don't know which company and I hated my life. And suddenly I thought "what if it's true? What if you end up like this?" And I freaked out. I freaked out way more than I should have have»

«Awww Spencer» He hold her tight «You don't have to worry about the future. We're still young you should enjoy it. And what if you end up loving that stupid job?»