Limerence

A/N: Hello everyone! So, once again this is collaboration with ashadymotel based on the 7x20 sneak peak we got two days ago <3
We immediately thought of a situation that may or not really happen in the show so we decided to do this :)
Hope you're going to like it and don't forget to check out her one-shot with Toby's PoV (yes I'm doing Spencer's once again)
------------

Spencer's PoV

Here we all are again in the place that use to creep us out, celebrating love.
Well, at least they are.
For myself, I'm just drinking a bit while being happy for everyone as always.
A year after the end of the game, everything is finally going back to normal.
Ezra and Aria are finally tying the knot, Ali and Emily and settle in and their babies are just perfect -even though they cry a lot- one of them is a boy named Timmy and the other is a girl, Samantha. She's pretty quiet, and on the contrary Timmy cries for the both of them.
Anyway, tonight is just a night where you feel happy for everyone but inside you feel kind of sad for yourself but I'm used to it.

We all have rooms at the motel since it's mine and Ali's, although I'm pretty sure one of us is going to have to take our moms back home. They were drinking earlier and it wasn't even eight, I'm guessing Ella is processing the fact that Aria is almost the wife of her former English teacher.

"Guys it's getting late I think I'm going to get my mom to drive her home and then I'll go rest. I'm tired"

"Yeah I think I'm gonna call it a night too" Alison joined me. "This champagne messed me up" she laughed

I smiled and got up.
It's true, I'm tired. But I don't know if it is for the same reasons as Ali.
I feel tired all the time these days honestly, tired of hiding everything I fell, tired of being alone when they all have someone.

I'm sure you all know where I'm going with this.
Him.
It's always him. Always been and always will be.
Lots have happened in a year concerning our relationship. If we can call it that way before it's nothing much, just a friendship.
We talked about what happened at the cabin and we end up agreeing it was just a one-time thing, that we needed to think about what could happen in the future.
After this, we just got back to friends.
He spent 6 months or so in Maine and moved back in Rosewood afterwards.
I'm so happy that he's back even thought my feelings towards him are clearly one sided. I've accepted that a long time ago and I'm happy to have had a last night with him when I needed him to most.

Talking about Toby, here he comes.
"Hey" He starts with his charming voice that I love so much.

"Hey. Aren't you supposed to be with Ezra and Caleb?"

"I was. But I got tired and they got a little too drunk so I took them back to their rooms and I was about to go back to mine. What about you where are the girls?" he smiled and it made me melt from the inside

"Hum, got tired too. And I think my mom is going to need a ride soon since she didn't want a room here. "

"Yeah" he laughed a bit.

We stood there in silence for a few second until he started talking again.

"I meant to congratulate you on winning the game "

The game? Which game?
Oh yeah, the scrabble game.
I forgot to mention this, ever since he moved back in Rosewood, we try to play at least once a week together to clear our thoughts and have some good time.

The time of the week was yesterday, I went to his place and we played all night he fell asleep so we never finished it.

"We never finished it" I say with a confused look