Too late

"

«So, how do you want to work this out?» Emily asked with a smile

«No the first important thing is, who are your bridesmaids?» Aria exclaimed

«No, you have to start at the beginning! How did he propose to you?» Alison said.

«Girls wait up! I'm waiting for Spencer to arrive! And about the proposal, he did not propose to me»

«What?! Did you become lesbian and did not tell us?» Alison asked in a astonished expression

«Nono. I'm marrying Caleb but, he did not propose. I did» she said proudly

«Oooo. That's interesting! Ok Spencer better hurry because I want to hear this»

Talking about Spencer, here she was.
She got bangs -and they broke up- (JUST KIDDING PEOPLE. REMEMBER THE SNAPS PEOPLE, THE TREEGAN SNAPS)
She was wearing a work outfit. Very neat. Her face expression was what we could call the "poker face".
The room got colder the second she walked in for some reason.
When they saw her, the gang got up to welcome her.

«Hey Spence! Gosh I've missed you so much I have so many things to tell you» Hanna said excitedly

Spencer didn't share a smile or a nice word. She just gave her a folder.

«Here. I made some research for the possibilities of the ceremony. I'm working during the day but we can meet during the evening if you want. I have to go back, I promised I'd help my mom at her practice so I'll see you whenever you want. Bye» she said in the coldest and most monotonous tone she could have taken before storming out of the Brew.
The others behind her were not understanding what the hell just happened.

«What is up with her?»

«Yeah it's like she was mad at us or something.»

«I didn't do anything! Like, none of us did. We just got back.»

«It's so weird. She never acted like this before»

«Actually. Remember when she got out of Radley? »

«Yes but... It wasn't the same I mean. Back then she thought Toby was dead like, they're fine now.»

«How can you be so sure? Have you seen or talked to him lately? »

«No...» they admitted

«Do you think something happened between them? »

«I don't know. I guess I could call Toby»

«It's sad though. We used to tell each other everything and now, we don't even know if she's single or not»

«Crazy how thing can change within seconds...»

~

While going out of the Brew, Spencer ran into A familiar face. She tried to ignore it but

«Spencer? » He said smiling, letting the hand of the girl next to her go «I've missed you» he hugged her
«What are you doing here? »

«Hanna's wedding. Had to be here» she said coldly

«Oh yes. Don't know why I didn't think of this. » he said nervously «This is Yvonne. Yvonne, Spencer is my ex girlfriend. Spencer, Yvonne is my-»

«Yes ok I have to go» She answered without looking at him and going back to her car.

Yvonne looked at Toby without understanding the situation and they entered the Brew.