Total eclipse of the heart

A.K.A the one where Spencer confesses first degree murder because she couldn't get into Toby's pants
A.K.A the one where Spencer and Toby both drive while being drunk
A.K.A the one where you meet Alex, (even though he was in my last one shot) the guard/bartender who's going to become a recurring character

This one shot is a little different than usual but in a good way.
This is a collaboration with my dear friend Maria (aka ashadymotel )
This is going to be Spencer's PoV and she wrote Toby's PoV for the same one shot !
You totally have to check her part once you read this or just right now if you prefer to read Toby's side of the story.
She did an AMAZING job i cried it was so beautiful guys, really

Now, on to the one shot

Spencer's PoV
« Do you remember, that kiss we shared?"

I ask, unsure about my words.
Is this really a good idea? Does he even remember this kiss the same way as I remember it? Did it mean as much to him as me?

"I do" he answered as he looked down.

"That was nice, wasn't it? "

Gosh why do I keep going? This isn't right... Or is it?
Should I really keep worrying about what's right or not?

This kiss we shared wasn't supposed to be right, but why did it feel so right to me?
Why did I feel like all my problems were gone once I put his lips on mine? Why did I feel home and safe?

I know why: Toby Cavanaugh is my home, he always was and I'm just realizing it when I don't have him by my side anymore.
I know it's my last chance, my last chance to tell him everything about Dunhill, about A.D and the game but, some strange feeling is telling me to do otherwise.
My heart, it's my heart telling me to tell him about everything. But not about Dunhill or A.D, it's telling me to tell him how I feel ever since he's been gone.

I know from the look he's giving me he knows already, he always reads me so well...
Should I go for it? Should I listen to my heart and do what I want or do what is right and leave?

This night could be my last chance, my last night to tell him everything I've been wanting to say for so long before I end up in Jail with the girls for the rest of my life...
My body is moving faster than my mind and my hand is already on his shoulder, finding his way to his cheek.
I want to kiss him again, to feel him again, to become an us just one last night and make me forget.

He knew where I was going and looked at me with his beautiful eyes that I fell in love with such a long time ago. My fingers traced his skin and my body shivered.
I start leaning in not caring about the consequences and just listening to my heart for once.
His lips touched mine softly until he suddenly backed down.

I stood there, my lips slightly open with a broken look.
I took my hand off his cheek immediately and pushed myself to the end of the couch, staying as far as possible from him.
I couldn't look at him, no I just couldn't cry in front of him. I can't watch the look on his face right now it's too hard.
Why did I even think anything would happen tonight, I'm such a fool.

"Spencer... "I heard him say with a broken voice behind me.

I turned around and we looked at each other intensely. I could see his look was broken too... I hate to see him like that but all I could feel was... Rejection.
I felt rejected by the one person I thought would never reject me no matter what.
I tried to stay calm and not to cry but the silence in the room every passing second made it harder and harder.