Author's Note

Island Rush is completed but I plan to go back and edit some things, mostly grammar mistakes.  Anyway, I really want to know what you thought.  And please tell me more than you liked it or didn't.  I really want to know what I could do better in my next story and want to know what could be fixed.  I learned a lot writing this and learned many things I should improve on and plan to.  But I really want to hear what you have to say.  If you enjoyed my story, I figure I deserve some form of opinion.  I'm interested in knowing some things as well.  The following I would like you to answer but of course, it isn't necessary:

What was your favorite part/chapter/scene?  What did you like about the story and not like?  Overall opinion?  What do I need to improve on in my writing? 

Please, don't be afraid to offend me or be honest!

I need to know the truth on how I did.  I must say though to all my fans that you all really helped me.  I love reading the comments you leave and seeing what people think of my book.  Thank you all for your votes and comments and mostly, your support.  It got me through a lot of this because writing this book, it was hard sometimes.  I'm glad you guys were there to help me through it. 

I honestly had a great time writing this and I really will miss this story.  Though some points are weak, I loved writing this story and the love between Janice and Casey.  It was my first book I finished and it wont be my last book.  I learned through this story that planning ahead matters and I hope to improve in this with my next book.  Also, I found I really love writing dramatic and emotional scenes and you can bet there will be more of those in my upcoming stories.  I learned a lot, overall.  And I will take that information on to my next book.

And as for my next book... well, when I first became a member on this website, I started by writing Island Rush and another story, Handcuffed, at the same time.  But I soon learned that I was better doing one story at a time.  So last summer to now, I dedicated my time into only one of those two stories which was Island Rush.  And now that it's finished, I will go back to working on Handcuffed.  But I have deleted the few chapters of it that I have already wrote because I plan to start fresh with that story.  It's going to be mostly the same but I'm starting that story over because I have a lot to fix in it, along with the actual story.  So, my next book is Handcuffed - and I will be changing the title and cover later on.  But before I start it, I need to work on the outline and am busy with other things as well.  So I'm not starting it immediately.  It might be a month or even a week.  I'm not sure but be ready to start reading because I will be working on it in the future at some point and possibly soon. 

Once again, thank you for the support through writing Island Rush and I hope to see you as I do my next project.  It's been a real pleasure, folks!