Best News Ever

Hey there Islanders! This is probably going to be the shortest announcement ever (maybe not; you guys know how I am :P But I shall sincerely try!)

The launch is this Sunday, June 19th! And I am freaking out.  I have about half as much hair as I used to! And I am super nervous, and super excited! I mean really, can you guys believe it because I can't?! I wrote it years ago, worked to revise it for over a year, and now it is finally here and ready! 

Remember that this book comes along with the bonus chapters. Plus, its important to know that large parts of it were re-written! Haha it took me about 9 months to originally write the book. Then once I decided to publish it, it took me close to the same amount of time to edit and revise it! I even had to organize everything I changed.  But believe me, it was for the better! It's SO much better.  It's like a brand new book! For instance, you will read how the main character Janice is best friends with Barack Obama (alright maybe not that...).  Things are different though haha so please even if you already read it, let me tell you... it is much better! I tried so hard to make that true!

And I want to ask you guys a very odd favor. I have a countdown timer on my blog. The countdown timer is counting down until the book is officially up on Amazon.com and is launched! 

I want you guys to get the book when the clock goes to 00:00:00. It's at that point when the links will appear on my blog. If everybody gets the book at the exact moment, then it will have a viral effect on Amazon (in other words it's going to go really really big! :D Which means it's going to get into BOOKSTORES, which means that you can brag about it to all of your friends!!! :D). 

Remember guys just go to my blog and watch the timer! The link is in the comments below to my blog so you can watch the clock and buy it right when the it hits zero!

You guys have been unbelievably awesome. Even my publisher agrees that you have been BEYOND awesome.  Especially for helping me pick the cover for the book and giving me incredible support in the comments (SPECIAL THANKS TO Connie Call for the amazing review for the bonus book on Amazon!).

Amazon also has decided to lower the price of the book on the launch day. So make sure to get it while the getting is good! So if you buy it the second its for sale, you won't just be given credit for getting Island Rush in bookstores! You will also be saving money! :D

I am very much looking forward to reading your reviews on the actual book! To those who don't have an Amazon account, you can ask your family members or friends to leave the review for you! There is something awesome that my publisher is getting ready for you who will leave a review!

Alright, that's my super short announcement :P  Never forget, I love each and every one of you. I will see you in the next update. :D