Awesome Goodies for Reviews?

Hey there Islander!

This publishing process has been amazing and I want to thank each and every one of you for it!

I am floored at all the love and support you guys have given me, from reading my book up to reviewing it on Amazon!

Speaking of reviews, if you've left a review and your name on Amazon, my publisher just updated the ebook version of the book with your review in it! You're instantly famous!

You can even check by clicking "view inside" next to the cover of the book, scroll down and see your name in the book!

So for those who haven't reviewed the book yet, what are you waiting for? My publisher will update the book again on Saturday, so make sure to send in your reviews before then!

And for those of you who didn't leave your name on Amazon but you reviewed the book, message me and I'll forward your name to my publisher.

Just imagine yourself old and with your grandkids and showing off that you have your name in something that has immortalized you forever!

Also, the price of the book will be changing for the eBook in a few days! Grab it while it's still 99 cents!

P.S. We're announcing the winner for the paperback giveaway on Facebook soon! So watch out for that!