Janice and Casey INTERVIEW?!

Hey there Islanders!

This might as well be the shortest announcement ever, but I know you'd want to read it!  There is a big surprise for you guys!

But first off, thank you for the awesome votes for the cover contest!  If you haven't yet, go to my Facebook Page where you will find the link to vote! (and the link to my Facebook page is in my profile bio)!   Also, remember the link for the bonus chapter in Casey's POV was posted on my page too.

And to those who got the bonus chapter in Casey's POV, did you like it?  I want to apologize for how challenging it was to reach and access.  If you were unable to get the bonus chapter, I am very sorry.  If you were upset and frustrated, trust me you were not alone.  I do plan to make it easier to access somehow in the future after the book is published.  You and I earned that :D  Just be patient with me and we will make that awesomeness happen!  Plus... well there is plenty more surprise as you are about to see!

Now for this amazing announcement!

Casey and Janice are being interviewed for a magazine!

That's right! They're getting famous ;) 

And since you guys are their biggest fans, you get to ask the questions! After all, they are famous because of you. 

There will be two separate interviews – one for Janice and one for Casey!  So make sure to ask separate questions for each!

So how do you ask them questions?  Well I am their mail-woman!  Send me a private message or leave your questions in the comments!  But if you send me a question, leave your name if you want :) It will then appear in the magazine and show that I delivered your question!

The magazine is new and was started by my publishing company. I believe it's called Character and it's especially for readers like us on Wattpad :)

So feel free to send me questions!  You can ask them anything you would like :)