A bad boy moving in next door? Pssh nothings suspicious about that! [15]

Haha I love those 2 special readers who are ALWAYS supporting me!!!

AAAAND those 2 are....babyblue and KenralHuddleston!!! ILOVEYUHGUYS!

_______________________________________________________________

[Spencer's POV]

Chloe rubbed my back as we watched movies and ate popcorn. I couldn't help crying every few minutes. I ended up thinking about him. I hate him though. He thinks he can just kiss up on my best friend and get away with it!!! I'm glad I saw the truth before I got hurt...atleast Chloe is a good friend.

"Hey I'll be back." She said getting up. "Just gonna grab something from my car!" She informed me and closed the door.

I stared at the tv and listened to the movie, hoping it would take my mind off Trent for a little bit.

[Chloe's POV]

I closed the door and noticed Trent drinking a beer on the porch. I smiled and looked at the window. Spencer was heading upstairs. I have around 5 minutes.

"Sorry." I said and he turned.

"Whatever. I know your type you bitch." He said and took a swig.

I was about to reach out when he got up and went inside. I smiled as he left his drink. Perfect. I took out the powder and poured it in. He came back out and glared at me before grabbing his drink and storming inside. I looked at her window. She was sitting on the couch crying. Cry baby....Besides Phase 2 was complete!

[Trent's POV]

I stormed inside with my beer and took a swig. I made a face. It tasted strange. I ignored it and watched as Chloe hugged Spencer as she cried. Poor Spencer. She sits and is being "comforted" by the devil herself. Chloe got up and waved as she headed out the door. Spencer got up and went upstairs. I heard the door bell ring and I answered it. It was Chloe.

She looked me deeply in the eyes and weirdly it turned me on. I wanted her...badly. I grabbed her, my lips crashing into hers and I heard a squek. I looked over Chloe's shoulder and saw Spencer. She turned away and ran into her house. I felt bad but...Chloe. She smiled cattishly and leaned to my ear.

"Ignore her." She whispered.

My heart ached but I pressed my lips to her neck, making her moan my name She closed the door and wrapped her arms around me.

_______________________________________________________________

Sorry it's short but I gotta go!!!

Once again I LOVE babyblue and KenralHuddleston for all the great support and comments!!!

XOXO