A bad boy moving in next door? Pssh nothings suspicious about that! [14]

Hayy!!!

I love all the support (and funny comments, you know who you are!) soo I've decided to post later today when I get the chance as well!!

ALSO! I must warn you I won't be able to post as much soon because school is starting back up :P soo you can yell at me but it'll always be the same answer!!!

________________________________________________________________________

[Spencer's POV]

Me and Chloe were hanging out when she looked out the window and smiled at me.

"Hey I gotta go I forgot I promised dad I would help unpack! Love ya Spence."

"Bye Chloe!! See ya later?"

"Duhh!"

We both laughed and she headed out the door with a determined look on her face.Hmm...that's strange. She must be passionate about helping her dad!! Aww that's soo nice!!

[Chloe's POV]

I walked out the door and put my best smile on. Spencer was so clueless to what I was really gonna do. I could care less about helping my dad! Trent was outside washing a truck which I guess was his. Black...sexy.

"Hey Trent!" I called out and he turned around.

"Oh hi umm...Chloe right?"

"Right!! So is this your ride?" I asked sweetly.

"Oh ya. I paid it off by myself too." He said proudly.

I approached him and ran my fingers slowly across his muscles.

"Ahh what a strong, dependable man." I whispered and his eyes became wide.

"U-Um ya." He mumbled.

"Why are you with Spencer?" I asked suddenly.

"B-Because...u-urm...ahhh..." He said as I stroked his dick from the outside of his pants. He groaned and I licked my lips, grinding my body against his. He sucked in his breath and I pressed my lips to his as I continued to stroke him. He couldn't help but kiss back and I heard a soft whimper. I turned around and put on my innocent face.

"W-Why?" Spencer cried.

"Spencer I..." Trent mumbled but I cut him off.

"Spencer you have a cheater!! He hit on me while violating me in...horrible ways!! I tried to stop it I'm so sorry!!" I cried.

She wrapped her arms around me and glared at Trent.

"AtleasT I have a good friend!! Trent, we're through!" She yelled.

I grinned in satisfaction and Spencer dragged me to her house. I winked and we went into her house. Phase 1: Completed.

________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!

Sorry it's so short but my mom is being a dick and promised my little brother he could play games soo bye!!

MYMOMSABITCH!!!

XOXO