A bad boy moving in next door? Pssh nothings suspicious about that! [19] FINALE!!!

Ok so it's finally the finale!!! Hope you enjoyed the story and the way I ended it (it'll be good hopefully!!) and ya....check out my other stories because you guys have been AWESOME with support on this one!!!

Muah my little dahlings!!

__________________________________________________________________________________

[Spencer's POV]

I stared at them wide-eyed. I wanted to pick Nathan so bad but what I did to Trent....

"Guys...I pick....Nathan." I finally breathed out and suddenly I was soaring.

Nathan had picked me up and was currently twirling me in the air. He lowered me and kissed me on the lips.

"You will not regret it." He whispered.

"I know. Now can I please talk with Trent?" I sais weakly, not meeting the eyes of Trent.

Nathan nodded and went inside, leaving me with Trent.

"So him huh?" Trent asked. I nodded.

"That's fine. As long as you're happy." Trent said and strolled down the path.

I let him go. It was best for him. I sighed and watched his figure disappear over the horizon. I made the right choice. And hopefully, someday Trent will too.

[A Year Later]

[Trent's POV]

I smiled at her. Her was Felicity Rodgers. I had finally found the one. I guess a year ago when Spencer denied me of her hand, it was the right decision. I looked at the wedding invite. I suddenly found joy in going. I could show off my new wife to be.

"I love you Trent." She said and kissed me.

"I love you too Felicity."

I wrapped my arms around her and suddenly thought about Spencer. Spencer wasn't my lover. She was my angel that protected me through dark times. We weren't meant for eachother....and that's why we couldn't marry. I understand now.

I watched the invitation slowly and saw printed words at the bottom: You may bring a guest, Trent.

I smiled and held Felicity tighter.

[The Wedding]

[Spencer's POV]

"Now finally, you may kiss your bride." Pastor Ray said.

Nathans lips crashed into mine and I smiled as he pulled away. He picked me up and ran down the aisle, me screaming for dear life. He helped me into the limo and held me.

"Well Spencer, happy 22nd birthday." He murmered in my ear.

Yup. My wedding was also on my birthday. That's how Nathan wanted it so that's how I did it. We drove to the reception and by the time we got there, most guests were at the front waiting for us. We greeted people and opened the doors, all the guests flowing into the magnificent place. Nathan and I were seated at the front table that was lavender and black, our wedding colors. I searched the room for him but he wasn't here. My heart dropped. He probably went back to drugs and drink...what if he's dead? Nathan lightly kissed me and I turned to Penelope.

"So how are you and Zane?" I asked.

Her face lit up. "Perfect!! He's so sweet...I think he could be the one."

"Well if he is, I'd better be one of your bridesmaids!!"

"You'll be the maid of honor!" She said and the doors suddenly opened.

My eyes drifted and my body stopped. It was Trent with a beautiful red head on his arm. He caught my eyes and smiled at me. I smiled back and excused myself from the table, walking over to them. We hugged lightly and he introduced me to Felicity.

"Well I'm glad you could make it. But Trent, can I please talk with you?"

"Sure. Felicity I'll be right back." He said, giving her a small peck on the lips.

I brought him outside where the sun shined on us.

"Trent how?" I asked excitedly.

"Because after you left, I found out something. We weren't meant to be. You were my angel that protected me. And now I have Felicity that is truly the one."

"That's beautiful Trent. I beg of you that if you get married, can I come?"

"You'd be the first on the list."

I smiled at him and he flashed me a knowing grin. My heart still fluttered and suddenly, he leaned down, his lips meeting mine. We stayed like that for a little bit and we pulled back.

"I still love you Spencer. But now we have different people. But you will always be my angel."

"I still love you in many ways as well Trent. But you're right. But remember, I'll always be here for you." I said and we walked back inside.

I watched from my table as he kissed and talked with Felicity. They had a connection, like me and Nathan. But Trent is special. He's the first person who I truly loved and didn't mean to hurt me. I can't believe I blamed him for all of that...but apparently life had a reason for it to go down like that. Nathan was mine now and that's what mattered.

"I love you Spencer." Nathan said and wrapped his arms around me.

"I love you too Nathan."

__________________________________________________________________________________

Soooooo how was the ending???

An epolouge will be out soon as well so it kinda wraps it up!!!

Comment, vote, and enjoy!

XOXO