A bad boy moving in next door? Pssh nothings suspicious about that! [17]

Heyy!!

Thanks for all the comments last chapter!! I LOVE IT! Haha anyways, read the story already! GEESH :D

____________________________________________________________________________________

[Few Weeks Later]

I opened my eyes and smiled. It was my birthday and I was planning to spend the whole day with my new friends.

Me and Nathan had gotten real close and he introduced me to his friends. There was Trixxi the fun and awesome scene girl, Zane the dark and mysterious dude, Penelope the hopeless romantic, and Goober the wacky guy. Goober and Trixxi were going out but Zane and Penelope weren't dating at all. So it was a nice little emo/scene group. I kinda changed my look a little bit for them but not my attitude. My parents didn't mind either.

I sprung out of bed and instantly pulled on dark wash skinny jeans, a black and white shirt that Trixxi gave me, and black converse with rainbow laces. Back in the day, I would of died if I worn this. But it was comfortable and really cool looking!

"Hey mom. I'm just going out."

"But sweety it's your birthday!! We want to spend atleast the morning with you!"

I groaned but excepted it. My parents haven't really spent time with me since I've been here. They sang me Happy Birthday and gave me my favorite breakfast, chocolate chip pancakes. I smiled. It had the number "17" in pink across the biggest pancake. I dug in quickly and after a few minutes they let me go out. I knocked on Nathans door and he smiled.

"Well birthday girl what do you wanna do today?" He asked me.

"Well...I guess whatever you have planned for me." I said and he took my hand and led me inside.

"SUPRISE!!!" Everyone yelled (with the weak attempt from Zane which truly, I'm glad he made an attempt).

I laughed and they all handed me present boxes and they all sat around me.

"Well are you gonna open them?!" Penelope asked.

I nodded and opened the one from Zane (worst to best) and was suprised it was a $20 gift card for iTunes.

"Aww thanks Zane!!" I said and hugged him.

He stiffened slightly but relaxed after a minute. I smiled at him and Penelope handed me hers. It was a gift card to Hot Topic.

"So we can go shopping together!" I said and hugged her.

"Ok open mine, open mine!!!!" Trixxi said and handed me a colorful box.

I looked inside and saw a whole bunch of presents. Gift cards for iTunes and Hot Topic, a pair of socks I wanted, a Shane Dawson shirt, and some eyeliner and gloss.

"Wow Trixxi you didn't have to get me all this!!"

"Oh but I did!" She said.

I turned to Nathan but he cranked up the music and everyone started dancing and chatting. A few other people I semi-knew came in and handed me presents.

It had already been a few hours and Nathan never gave me a present. I guess I shouldn't expect much...

"Hey can you come with me? There's a problem with the punch." Nathan said and I followed him.

The punch wasn't outside but I decided to go anyway, him dragging me along. It was a perfect sunset outside and I couldn't help but smile.

"I know I should of given you my present earlier but...well here ya go." He said and gave me a bag.

I opened it and gasped. It was a small box. I opened it and started to tear up. It was a golden locket. He picked it up and clipped it around my neck, making me blush.

"Spencer, I haven't known you too long but I can say one thing for sure. I love you." He said and I blushed.

"Nathan...I love you too."

His lips crashed into mine as the sun dipped behind the horizon. It was a movie moment and I wanted to take a picture and hold onto the memory forever. We both pulled away and I smiled at him. He returned it and wrapped his arms around me.

"I know it's probably necassary so Spencer, will you be mine?"

"Ofcourse Nathan." I said and we kissed once again.

[Later]

We never went back inside. We stayed outside, me sitting on his lap. We stayed quiet just watching the stars in the deep navy blue sky. There was a full moon.

"Who knew..." I mumbled.

"What?"

"Who knew that a heartbreak would lead to a perfect relationship."

"Tell me about it." He mumbled sadly.

I turned to him with a puzzled expression.

"Well I had a girlfriend about a month ago but it was a bad situation." He said and I nodded, not wanting to reopen old wounds.

He held onto me and I blocked everything out but him. Me and him. Alone forever. With no Trent to ruin the moment.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Awww :3

That was soo cuute...but what about Trent?? What will happen about their relationship??

Oh snap hon!

XOXO