A bad boy moving in next door? Pssh nothings suspicious about that! [9]

Hey my loyal readers!!

I know you're not used to me writing before the story but I have an annoucement: I'm changing the way I write!! There will be long or short paragraphs soo don't worry!!! Ok start reading now!

XOXO

_______________________________________________________________________________

I woke up with to the bright sun streaming onto my face. I smiled. I wasn't used to waking up to the beautiful sun. I heard a crash and got up and ran downstairs. Aunt Maggie was in the kitchen, pots and pans sprawled all around her.

"Umm Auntie are you ok?" I asked.

"Peachy." She said in a dull voice and began to clean up the mess.

I helped her stack them back into the cabinets She smiled and kept one pan out. She went into the fridge and got eggs. I turned up the heat and helped her make scrambled eggs. She was truly a talented cook. We sat down with the eggs and fresh bacon. I poured her orange juice and we ate quietly.

"So when's school?" She asked.

She doesn't have any children, only a boyfriend. They're not too serious so she hasn't really thought about kids but she likes me. Also probably because she doesn't have to change, feed, and entertain me.

"This Monday." I mumbled.

"Oh cool do you enjoy school?"

"Kinda. I don't like Gym or Math but other than that, it's great." I said and smiled at her for her effort.

"I remember in school I was a popular cheerleader. It wasn't all that great though. So school is just a blur to me." She said and sipped her orange juice.

I nodded and put my plate in the sink. I said bye and went back up to my room. I lay in my bed when I heard a tapping. I looked around and at my phone and computer. I listened carefully and walked around. I looked at the window and gasped. I opened the window and Trent tumbled in.

"What the hell are you doing here?!" I hissed.

"Just saving you from boredom." He said in a "duhh" voice and brushed himself off.

I crossed my arms over my chest and gave him a look.

"What?" He asked.

"I told you I didn't want you." I said, my voice cracking.

"I know. But I know you were wrong." He said and sat on my bed.

"W-What do you mean?! I know I was right." I said, seething.

"Oh but you weren't. I saw the look on your face. You were being untrue to yourself."

"Shut up!! I don't want you!!!" I screamed at him.

I took a step back and sighed. Was I just trying to convince myself of something that was false? Ugh...

"Look. I need time to think about it...you."

"Well ok but you're wasting your time..." He said and I looked at him.

"What?"

"I broke up with her." He said simply and flicked a spider off his arm. I stared at him in disbelief.

"But isn't she gonna throw you in jail?!"

"Not exactly. She told me she didn't care because she loved my brother anyway."

"You have a brother?"

"Yup."

"Wow."

So he was free? Oh my god...I jumped into his arms and smashed my lips into his. He was suprised at first but quickly his lips melded into mine. I looked up and smiled sheepishly.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"No problem. I understand." He said and cupped my face with his hands.

I snuggled against him and heard a gasp.

"Um I didn't know we had a guest!" Aunt Maggie said.

"Neither did I...but it's ok we won't have sex or anything." I said and she shrugged.

Trent laughed and I put my head on his chest. I listened to the steady beat of his heart and closed my eyes. Before I could help it, I was falling into a deep sleep.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!!!

Sorry it was soo short but seriously I'm BEAT!

Check out the YouTube song it's awesome!! I was listening to it while I was writing and I must say, they're a great band!!

Sooo yaa check it out and read the following chapters!!

XOXO