A bad boy moving in next door? Pssh nothings suspicious about that! [8]

I felt a shift and opened my eyes. I stared right into the eyes of Trent. "Why hello gorgeous." He whispered and I giggled. "Well you're not gorgeous but you'll do." I teased and he smiled. I got up and draped one of his shirts over me. No matter how many times we had sex, I still didn't want to run around naked!! That's just weird...o.O

I watched Trent as he slowly got up as well and put on some boxers. "So my darling what would you like to do today?" He asked. I grinned as an idea grew in my mind. "How about a friendly game of pool?" I asked. He shrugged and we went to his game room. "Ok rules?" He asked. "For every shot we have to take off a piece of clothing. Now go get dressed!" I said and we raced to his closet. I shoved on my pants, his pants, my shirt, his shirt, and ofcourse my underwear. He had his boxers, shorts, pants, tank top, and a shirt. We both ran back downstairs and started the game. He made the first shot and I took off his shirt. I made the next and he took off his shirt. We went back and forth till I just had my underwear and he had his boxers. I made a shot and missed. I grunted but smiled as he missed. This was my last chance....UGH! I missed again!! He made the next shot and....got it. I took off my bra and blushed. I made the next shot and...I WON!!! He was forced to take off his boxers and I jumped up and down. "I WON! I WON!!" I screamed. "No I think I did. You're the one who just did a dance with no bra." He said, his man whoreness coming out. I poked my tongue at him and slipped on my bra and his shirt again. I felt his breathing against my neck when he started to tickle me!! "N-No stop!!" I squeled and managed to escape. "I'm gonna get you!" He said and I ran faster. I could here his footsteps run up the stairs. I went into his room and locked myself in the bathroom. "Ha ha!" I mocked him and he pounded on the door. "Come out you little truffle!" He said. "Noo!" I said and he laughed. "I'll give you a kiss!" He wagered with me. I gave in. "Alright, alright." I said and opened the door. His lips crashed into mine and I had to take a step back. We backed into the shower and accidently bumped the tap and the water started running. I giggled and we kept kissing. We broke away and I looked at him. "You look funny with your hair wet." I commented. "So do you." He said and I flopped my hair in his face. He laughed and we started splashing eachother. I was laughing so hard I had to sit down. He sat with me and we let the water run over us.

***

As soon as we got out, we dried off with towels and laid back in his bed. I was so curious to know what Mikayla held over his head...but he fell asleep. I shifted and I heard him grumble and open his eyes. I smiled at him and he sat up. "Sorry." He mumbled. "Don't be...can I ask you something?" I asked, deciding I should ask him sooner or later. "Ya anything. Go ahead." He said and I took a deep breath. "What does Mikayla hold over you that you won't even stand up to her?" I asked. He sighed and pulled me into his arms. "I suppose I should just tell you." He said and cleared his throat.

"Well in L.A. I had problems. Girls, sex, money, drugs, alchohol, you name it. I had a couple of good friends but they really drew me into some bad situations. I was told to do something, I did it. But one night I was drunk. A guy pissed my friends off and I shot him. Turns out, it was Mikayla's ex and she threatened to tell her dad she still loves him if I didn't go out with her. But she moved back and I decided to break up with her. But I didn't know I would move back."

He finished up and I looked into his eyes. "I'm sorry." I whispered. He kissed my forehead and I thought. Could I really wait till Mikayla got over him? Who knows how long that will be!! I can't do it...I just can't.

"I'm sorry I have to go. Bye Trent." I said hurridly, grabbing my clothes and running for my house. I locked myself in my room and cried. How long could I wait? I don't think I could...I have to make my mind up before I get hurt. I cried some more and listened to music. I heard a knock on the door and opened it to see mom. "Hey honey can I tell you something?" She asked. I let her in and wiped my eyes. "I've seen how much Trent's hurt you and I want you to make a decision now. A guy should not control your life like this." She said seriously. She kissed my cheeks and walked out. My decision? I think I've made it...

***

"Y-You don't want me?" He asked. I nodded. "I'm sorry Trent! I can't wait on you forever!! I need to live my life...who knows when Mikayla will let you go! So...goodbye." I said. He grabbed my arm but I shook him off and went back to my house. Did I make the right decision? I don't want to wait forever but...I love him. A lot. I guess I'll just get over him like every other guy that broke my heart. But technically this time, I broke mine. As soon as I sat down, tears filled my eyes. I quickly wiped them away. He wasn't worth tears. Not at all. My dad passed in the hallway and saw me crying. "Ohh honey pie what's wrong?" He asked. "Dad!! You're back!" I exclaimed hugging him. "I was looking for you earlier but I suppose you weren't around. Sorry the buisness trip turned out so long!" He said and kissed my forehead. "Now why you crying?" He asked. "Because...I think I made the wrong decision." I said, tears threatening once again. "Now baby girl you know I stand by you no matter what ok? I love you Spencer." He said and I smiled. "Thanks dad....mom's outside if you were wondering." I said, trying to change the subject. "Alright. I'll leave you alone now." He said and shut my door behind him. At the moment the door closed I burst into tears and cried into my pillow, makeup smearing all of the white pillow case.

***Few Weeks Later***

My mom was sick of me. She was absolutly certain I made the wrong decision. I cried every night and at the mention of the letter T or E or N or R made me go nuts. He was all I could think about. When school started again, the whore was all over him. And he never looked at me. In fact, him and Mikayla basically made love in the hallways. And he didn't even care. That's what really hurt me. He didn't even care. But I shouldn't be a baby about it, I made the decision to let him go. I turned off my iPod, it was running low on battery. "Hey honey I need to talk to you." My mom said. She came in and sat down next to me. "Honey I've seen how much this boy hurt you and I think it's best if...we moved." She said quietly. "WHAT?!" I screamed. "There's a lovely lake house in Minnesota right off Lake Superior! It's beautiful and...I think it would really take your mind off him." She said. I sighed. Trent was a big problem but all my close friends and the school...I couldn't just give it all up because of him!! "B-But mom I can't move away from my school and friends! It would make the situation worse!" I exclaimed. She shook her head and started to get up. "WAIT! Doesn't Aunt Maggie live here now? I'm sure she'd take me in!" I pleaded. She stopped and took out her phone. Yes! She was considering it!

"Hello? Yes Mags it's your sister. Hey I'm moving but a certain brat named Spencer doesn't want to and...yes? Oh that's great!! You'll be her personal hero! Haha...ok love you too bye." She hung up and smiled. "Well you got your wish. You're going to live with Aunt Maggie!" She said.

***

It was moving day and I was totally excited. Aunt Maggie lived in the neighborhood right next to school and it was a good 20 minutes from here. The movers plopped my furniture in my new room and I smiled at Maggie. "Well thanks Auntie." I said and hugged her. "No problem sug. It's a pleasure having you." She said and walked out to talk to my mom. The room was a mint green and the carpet was a spotless white. It's a good thing I had purple and mint green furniture!! I put my clothes away and put the sheets on the bed. Everything was in its place. "Well bye mom. Have fun in Minnesota. Love you!" I said, hugging my mom. "Hey don't cry dad!! I'll come visit during the summer!" I said and he kissed my cheeks. "You better bud." He said and they walked out, forever. I'm glad it's near summer because I could see them! "Well your room looks fantastic!!' Aunt Maggie commented. "Why thank you!" I said and she smiled. She walked back out and I stared at my room. My new room...away from Trent. A tear slipped from my eye but I sucked it up and smiled. He wouldn't get to me. Not now, not ever.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Hey!!

Weird twist huh?? The summer visiting thing will also put a twist but that will be chapters ahead!

The picture is Aunt Maggie!! Ain't she hot?? LOL JK I'm not a lesbo!!

Thanks for reading and I LOVE YOU!!!