A bad boy moving in next door? Pssh nothings suspicious about that! [12]

YO!

Enjoy!!

___________________________________________________________

[Trent's POV]

I gaped at him as he smirked. I looked down at the girl. Ofcourse it would be Spencer!!!

"Why are you here?" I hissed.

"Ohh just around. I got invited to a party and this sexy bitch was there." He said.

"That girl is mine!" I shouted, emphazing girl.

"Oh whatever." He said and picked Spencer up.

My blood boiled at the sight of him just slinging her around but I couldn't do anything. Not one thing.

My brother is a heavy drinker, smoker, and drug addict. He got into it when he was 15 and I was 13. It was a hard time and he moved out eventually. And now I'm 17. It's been 5 years of peacefullness. But now he's back and trust me, all hell will break loose.

"Put her down!" My mother pleaded. Bad mistake.

"Oh put her down huh? So you know her too?" Matt asked, gritting my mother.

She nodded quietly and he slapped her. I noticed dad escaping into the house with a phone. He was probably calling the police. I watched helplessly as he threw Spencer to the ground and picked my mother up and violently shaking her. I had to take some sort of action!!

"Stop it!" I yelled and shoved him to the ground.

Sure I wasn't a body builder like him, but I had gotten stronger. I could tell he was stunned at my strength but he quickly got up and swung at me. He missed and I kicked him in the balls. He fell to the ground but instantly got up, unfazed. My mother was escaping and I saw Spencer stirring. I punched him a few times in the face and he kicked me in the stomach. I fell to my knees and he kicked me in the face. I felt blood trickling down my face and I stared at the ground.

"Ha! Just like old times Trenty! You can never beat me." He sneered and I watched as he pulled out a gun.

I stared as he put it to my forehead and he grinned like a maniac. There was only one thing to do. It was desperate and girlish but what else can you do with a gun to your head?

"Matt can't you remember your old life? The normal one where we were a good family and you didn't have a care for drugs? You loved everyone and respected everyone. And remember when you beat that bully up for me? I still appreciate that and I will forgive you if you put down that gun and the drugs." I pleaded.

He started to put down the gun but grinned a sick grin, crazinnes in his eyes.

"Not a chance little bro." He said and I heard a gunshot but felt nothing.

I dared to open my eyes and saw him on the ground. I saw a foot on his chest and looked up to see Spencer with the gun!!!

"Bye bye rapist!" She said and shot him in the face.

I looked in horror at her as she threw the gun at the ground and smiled at me. I took her in my arms and the police arrived.

"What is going on?!" A policeman asked.

"There was a rapist...." Spencer started.

"Who's my brother. He's been on deadly drugs and tried to kill me, her, and my parents. When he was defenless, he killed himself." I finished.

Spencer looked at me with amazement.

"He was your brother?"

I nodded solemnly and an ambulance arrived, carrying away his dead body. The police talked to my parents (I told them "our" story first) and sat with Spencer inside.

"You were amazing." I whispered.

"I didn't know what I was going to do but in the moment I just did it!" She said.

"I know. And thank you."

"Don't you feel kind of bad to lie to the police?"

"Not really. I didn't want you in jail when he should be in jail...or dead." I said snickering.

She smiled and hugged me. My parents came in and they sat down together, holding hands.

"It's cleared. The case will be dismissed because it was suicide." My mother explained.

I couldn't help but smile. The only real threat in my life was gone. I've feared my brother would come back and kill me. He promised he would. It was because I told dad that he was into drugs. And he ran away and I lived in fear that he would live up to his word. Which he tried too.

I held Spencer for a little while longer. She was my angel now. A protecting angel...and I sure did love her.

[Spencer's POV]

I was at the mall working. I had gotten a job at the coffee shop named "Java Joint". Lame name I know right?

"That will be $4.33 please."

He handed me the money and I handed him the coffee and his cookie.

"Thank you for coming to the Java Joint! Have a smooth and beany day!" I said and he threw me a look.

I really don't blame him. That's about the LAMEST catch phrase for a coffee joint EVER! I leaned against the table and read my magazine. A shadow cast over me and I looked up and gasped. He gasped too and I felt like crying.

"Hello Caleb. Long time no cheat." I sneered.

"Hey Spencer...uhh ya. Sorry." He mumbled.

"Sorry for cheating or sorry she was better than me?!" I screamed.

[Author's Notes: If you remember chapters back Spencer explained why she didn't have a boyfriend with a story. The story was of Caleb and him cheating on her. Yup. That's why it's soooooooo awkward!!]

"Ok cool it Spence. I just want a coffee." He said.

"Don't call me Spence!! Don't even say my name!" I shouted.

He ordered his coffee and an evil idea formed in my mind. I made his coffee extra fresh and steaming.

"Here ya go." I said and before he could reach it, I threw the coffee into his face.

He screamed like a little girl as he hopped around. I laughed and got the whole pot and started splashing him. He screamed in agony and fell onto the floor.

"That's what you get for cheating!!" I yelled and threw him out the door.

All the customers gawked as I went back behind the counter and smiled sweetly. Ahh that was a smooth and beany experience indeed!!!

***

"Hey mom I'm home!" I called out.

I heard noises and figured she was watching tv in her room. I ran upstairs and opened her door and screamed. My mom was having sex with some random dude!!!! I slammed the door and ran into bathroom, washing out my eyes. Oh my god people over 30 should NOT have sex!! It ruins your teenage daughters life!!!

___________________________________________________________

Hahahaha I love ending with the classic freaking out!!

Hope you enjoyed and I'll post soon!!

XOXO