Author's Note - Prepare yourself for a wild ride

So this story really did come out of nowhere. I had stopped writing and was trying to come up with a walkthrough type companion book, when ideas just started flying into my mind. First came a location, which I just had to draw for the cover. Then the twists and turns the book could take. Sometimes I think Avery is really an evil witch and making me write about her. Okay not really, it was a joke. Put down the phone and throw away the number to the mental hospital.

For this book, I decided to write it all ahead of time and then post it at once. I know I hate starting a book and having to wait forever to find out what happens next, so I thought this would be a better approach. Let me know what you prefer and if you like the piece by piece way the next one I will post each chapter as I finish.

Again, this took place in a location I have never been before, so I may have made portions of it up. I am trying to decide if the next book will finally take place in my hometown, or if I am going to wait to host the final battle there. Currently I am leaning towards final battle.

I hope you enjoy this book, as I hope you have enjoyed the other three. Please take a moment to give me feedback, either positive or negative. At this point any would be appreciated.

Amber