Chapter 19: The First Semester

The first semester of college came quickly, Mike excited as ever and Eleven freaking out extremely. She was nervous, of course she'd be. New people..

Mike tried his best to reassure her on a afternoon as he helped unpack in her dorm room. Her room mate was never in, so she assumed that the girl had already took a disliking to El. She tried to push that to the back of her mind though, seeing as she had way more important things to focus on. Or worry about.

"It'll be fine... don't try to stress about it too much" Mike comforted her the best way he knew, his arm wrapped firmly around her shoulder. His hand rubbing the exposed skin, causing goosebumps to form on her arms. She sent back a reassuring smile, telling herself that he was right. How bad could it be. 

                                                                                           **

She was late to her first class, it taking a good 10 minutes across campus and already sleeping in a little too late. She scolded herself mentally pulling her hair up in a ponytail as she quietly entered the crowded room and found a seat. Mike had called her the night before, sending his fine words of encouragement, that she could definitely take at that very moment.

The rest of the day dragged on, and by the end of the day her back hurt and feet ached as she dropped her book bag in her empty dorm room before heading over to Mike's.

His was a little walk away, and she tried to ignore the weird stares from the teenage boys in the halls when she finally got there.

                                                                                **

"It was awful.." she stated when she pushed her way into his room, seeing as he was relaxed on his bed. Comic book in hand, and roommate nowhere to be seen.

His eyes snapped up to hers quickly, a small smile pushing its way to his lips as he reached his hand out for her to take.

"It'll get better... It's like the first year of highschool all over again, just with more homework and walking," He joked, earning a small laugh that escaped her as she sat down at the corner of his small twin bed. 

"I guess," she replied, as he put away his comic book and pulled her on top of him. Her chin rested against his chest. His fingers trailing through the curls in her ponytail.

"How was your day," she finally asked, her eyes searching his for any sign of distress.

"It was actually fine... I'm just happy to be back here, with you," he explained, earning a genuine smile to appear on the brown haired girl.

"Me too," she mumbled into his shirt, leaning up to connect their lips finally. The stress instantly leaving her body as his hands wrapped around her small waist pulling her completely against him. She rested between his legs, her hands grasping his face tightly as she melted into the feeling. Their lips parting, and tongue meeting in a passionate kiss. 

But it was all over when Mike's roommate walked in through the door. His eyes widening and an amused smile on his face. 

Eleven instantly freaked out, accidently falling off the overly small bed. Hearing a loud laugh as she did so.

She shot a glare towards Mike, knowing full well that it was him. 

"Sorry for interrupting guys, should I come back".

                                                                                            **

JUST A SMALL CHAPTER OF THEIR LIFE IN COLLEGE BECAUSE I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A MONTH.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING!!!

<3<3<3