Chapter 2: Becoming a Woman

It was 4 months into Eleven being an 8th grader when she had became a women. She was terrified as she got home from school. She used the bathroom, noticing how her stomach ached in pain and she felt unwell all together.

She wasn't expecting to see blood, she wasn't expecting for her life to completely change after this. She wasn't expecting to have to have the awkward conversation between her and Hopper when he got home that evening.

He had got home around 5:00, noticing how she sat on the old couch. Her head in hands as silent sobs left her lips. He was confused as ever, walking over to her small frame.

"El...what's wrong," he had asked. Her eyes were wide and full of terror as her head snapped up to meet his.

"I'm...bleeding," she mumbled, tears in her eyes as she thought something horrible was wrong. Her pants were beginning to stain because she hadn't known how to stop it. The more and more she wiped, and it didn't stop bleeding.

"What are you talking about...where are you bleeding," his brows furrowed in confusion, worry taking over his face as he began analyzing her for cuts.

She pointed to her pants, and his eyes widened in shock.

"Umm,"  his mouth opened and closed like a fish, he certainly felt uncomfortable. She was horrified.

"I'm gonna call Joyce okay...stay here, and El your fine okay," he tried his best to reassure her, but she didn't know how to react. Why was he calling Joyce, she had thought to herself.

It took about 20 minutes for her to arrive, rushing through the wooden door with a bag in hand.

"El honey....hey," she had sat down in front of her. Hopper left the room, leaving to go out on the porch in need of a cigarette.

"What's wrong with me," Eleven's eyes began to fill with tears once again.

"Oh noo..honey, there's nothing wrong with you..All women go through this," Joyce rubbed her knee in comfort.

"Women," El's brows furrowed in confusion as she tried to understand the new word..She thought she was a girl.

"Yes..you see. When girls reach a certain age, they begin to bleed,"

"Why," El was ten times more confused.

"Well..you see it's because you're becoming a woman...your body's changing," Joyce tried her best to explain, she didn't know why she couldn't explain it, she herself goes through it.

"What is it," Eleven continued to ask questions.

"It's called a period...it lasts for about a week. It happens once a month,"

El's brows continued to furrow as she tried her best to take in the new information, it was all too much too fast.

"I know this is confusing honey..but see you use these," Joyce pulled out a box of pads, trying her best to demonstrate how to use them. She even went as far as getting a pair of Eleven's underwear to show her.

Let's just say Joyce was there for a couple of hours, trying to explain the ways Eleven's body was going to change.

                                                                                             **

I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS AWKWARD CHAPTER, OF ELEVEN BECOMING A WOMAN I'M WONDERING IF THEY'RE GOING TO SHOW THIS IN THE SHOW IN SEASON 3, THERE BETTER BE A SEASON THREE.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING, AND PLEASE LEAVE SUGGESTIONS OF WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE HAPPEN NEXT WITH EITHER ELEVEN OR HER AND MIKE.

<3<3<3