Chapter 7: The Accidental Sleepover

Eleven remember's the first time she accidentally spent the night with Mike. The morning when she had woken up was full of a worried Hopper knocking on the Wheeler's door.

The night before the entire group was there. They all had stayed up late anyway, it was Halloween and everyone decided to stay in and watch horror movies. She didn't realize she was falling asleep. She just realized how comfortable Mike Wheeler was. His arm wrapped around her shoulder, her head resting on his. Max and Lucas were in the same position, and Dustin and Will sat out being 5th and sixth wheels, but none the less they were the ones to actually enjoy the movies.

She remember's Mike pressing a kiss to her forehead, asking if she was tired. She nodded her head, and he decided that he'd wake her up when the movie was over. Mike didn't know that he'd fall asleep.

Now here they were, them being the only one's left. Eleven was the first to wake up, hearing the banging from the upstairs front door. Her eyes focusing in on the sun coming in through the small basement window.

She was too terrified to notice her's and Mike's position. Which considered of them spooning, his arms wrapped around her. His head nuzzled into her neck. His breath fanning against her skin, forming goosebumps on her skin.

"Shit," she muttered, trying her best to get out of Mike's hold. The only outcome being him stirring awake.

"What the hell," he rubbed the sleep from his eyes, sitting up to notice that El was still there. His brows furrowing in confusion.

"What are you doing here so early," he asked completely forgetting about the night before.

"What do you mean..I fell asleep, why didn't you wake me," she rolled her eyes, hurrying to stand and pull her shoes on. He finally caught on, sitting all the way up, his eyes now wide with shock.

"Dammit...you looked so peaceful I didn't want to wake you. I must've fallen asleep," Mike stands, walking over to her.

"it's fine I need to hurry and get home though...Hop's gonna kill me," she exclaimed, grabbing a hold of his hand to drag him up the stairs with her. Then she realized what had woken her up to begin with. The loud banging from the front door becoming more evident as they walked up the stairs.

"Do you think that's him," Mike questioned, his body freezing as he became nervous.

"Probably," El snapped back, walking over to peep through the blinds.

"Shit..what do we do," he began to pace back and forth.

"Stop worrying...we'll go out the back, and hurry up back to my house. When he comes home we'll say we both woke up early to go ride our bikes together around town..I don't know," Eleven shook her head, deciding that the plan was awful.

"Mike...what is that noise. Will you please answer the door," Karen came walking down the stairs, tying a rob around her body.

They both froze, when she took them both in.

"Eleven honey, what are you doing here so early," she asked, going over to open the door before they could reply.

"H-Hopper, what are you doing h-," Karen questioned, before he came in himself cutting off her sentence.

"Eleven...why the hell did you not come home last night," He almost yelled, noticing how her and Mike were still holding hands. They quickly let go, feeling awkward tension begin to build.

"Did you spend the night here...with Wheeler," he asked, furious now.

"What is going on here," Karen finally joined the conversation.

"I'm sorry I fell asleep..and so did Mike," El tried to explain.

"Nothing happened," Mike blurted out, causing El to roll her eyes at his nervousness.

"Come on El...we're going home and you're grounded," he ushered her out the door. Mike saying bye to her on their way out.

Leaving him behind to explain to his now furious and confused mother.

**

I KNOW THIS CHAPTER PROBABLY ISN'T THAT GOOD, BUT I WANTED TO WRITE SOMETHING ELSE. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO SEE NEXT??? PLEASE LEAVE SUGGESTIONS.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING!!!

<3<3<3