Chapter 8: The Unexpected Visit

Eleven was furious, Hopper was being completely outrageous with her punishment. She tried to explain what had happened, it was completely innocent. But yet his brows still furrowed in disappointment as he told her she'd be grounded for two weeks. 

"I told you we both fell asleep," she yelled trying to get his attention. 

"It doesn't matter why...it matters that you didn't come home, or didn't even call. Do you have any idea how worried I was when I woke up to find your bed empty." Hopper's hand comes up to his forehead, rubbing the sweat that started to form. Frustration still on his face. 

"I'm sorry...okay, what else am I supposed to say," El practically begged. 

"Nothing...just go to your room," He quickly turned to leave, slamming the front door shut behind him on the way out. She knew he had work, but she also knew that she wasn't going to risk sneaking out. 

She sighed in annoyance, slamming her own door shut behind her even though he wasn't around to hear it. She wanted to see Mike, she wanted to escape the small cabin that she was forced to stay in for a year, before she could finally come back out into the real world. 

She sat down on her small bed, the frame squeaking under her. It wasn't much of silence before a tap at her window drew her from her thoughts. Confusion took over her expression, as she turned to raise the blinds. Mike...

"What the hell are you doing here...are you crazy," she questioned, amusement on her face as he climbed through the small window. A smile on his lips from the victory of sneaking out of his own home. 

"A little probably," he laughed under his breath. Looking up to meet her eyes. 

"So..what's the damage," he questioned, slightly worried. Knowing how Hopper can be sometimes, with his over protectiveness. 

"2 weeks," she shook her head, huffing in frustration. 

"Hey it'll be over before you know it...and then you'll be able to come back to my house and you can sit around and listen to the guys and me as we play D&D. That'll be fun right," he sarcastically exclaims, trying to raise the mood in the small room. She roll her eyes, but none the less isn't able to keep a smile off her face. 

"He just cares you know," he explains. She nods in agreement. 

"I know..it's just sometimes I think he cares too much," She pushed her hair out of her face. Soon feeling his arm wrap around her shoulder, pulling her into him. She leans her head on his chest, listening to the steady beat of his heart. 

"I love you...you know that right," He mumbled into her hair, her hand coming up to meet his. Their finger's intertwining as she nods. 

"I love you too...so much," she smiles brightly, leaning forward to press her lips to his. His hand coming up to cup her face, his fingers dancing over her cheekbones as their lips move in sync. It wasn't heated, but it was still passionate, and more importantly.. loving. 

                                                                                                 **

JUST A CUTE LITTLE CHAPTER, THAT ONE OF YOU SUGGESTED. I ACTUALLY LOVED WRITING THIS CHAPTER, I HAD A LOT OF MOTIVATION. THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE SUGGESTIONS. 

AND PLEASE IF ANYONE HAS ANY, LEAVE THEM IN THE COMMENTS OR MESSAGE ME. 

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING, PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK SO FAR. 

WHAT'S NEXT????

<3<3<3