Chapter 5: Heaven, Hell, and Destiny's Weapon

Leo walks out the door and turns around to see Monica and Shana busy taking orders from the crowd of customers. He joins Hector and they head around town looking for an armory shop, they inquire about how glad they are to see Shana and Monica alive again. They eventually find a secluded old looking store that's open. Leo takes a seat while Hector browses around the store. He selects a few things and goes into the changing room to try them on. Leo sits there for what feels like an eternity! "Hector apurate chico!! Eres peor que una chica mamao!" (Hector hurry up dude!! You're worse than a girl you fag!)

Hector: "Oh shut up, man! This is fucking armor, not clothing! It’s gotta be perfect! Plus I'm about to come out anyways, you impatient bastard!"

Hector steps out of the Changing room wearing a blue-green colored chest armor. "The armor doesn't come with any arm protection, but you know what? I like it" He begins to look in a mirror examining it more closely. The shoulders have tiny white spikes curving slightly towards his chest, the sides are open like a vest allowing his arms to have natural movement, and the chest has a round open silver disk plate added for decoration. "I'm taking this shit man!"

Leo: "It's about time man. C'mon let's get you some food."

They pay 800 dinari for the armor and head further into town. Hector sees a barber shop and walks in.

Leo

As Hector is getting his haircut Leo looks out the window and  lets his mind wander. “I can’t believe all this! I'm back with Shana and Hector, oh yeah....and Monica too...of course, and the best part is we’re all on another planet! I still can’t believe this isn’t a dream. Still we all have to find a way home to Earth. Maybe we’ll be heroes when we go back with all that advanced space flight technology and they won’t think twice about taking me away from Shana. I wonder how they’re families are doing... Hector’s parents and sister must be going crazy. Shana’s parents never really pay any attention to her anyway, but I wonder how her older brothers are taking it. Monica is an only child so I’m sure her parents are flipping out. Mom and dad... I miss you two... If you two were here with me I bet you’d guys would go crazy. Especially dad since he was a bigger nerd about space than me.” Leo then sees a man in a black hooded robe staring right at him through the window. “Who the hell is this guy?” He starts to grab for his hood with his right hand Why is he looking at me? Ugh... I’m starting to feel light headed again and my eyes are starting to burn...”

Hector touches Leo shoulder making him jump. He turns to look at his friend then quickly back at the window and notices that the hooded man is gone.

Hector: "What are you staring at?"

Leo: “Uh, nothing, just thinking about some stuff.” He turns around to get a better look at Hector's fresh haircut. It's short, combed forward, and spiked on the front, but Leo notices that Hector kept his ridiculously long cowlick. "Hey you missed a spot."

Hector: "What?" He grabs his cow lick from the back of his head and traces it along the curve until he reaches his face, "Hey I like this thing actually *chuckle* I think it's cool. Plus what about you and your spiky hair? I think it's a bit too long, and you definitely need to cut those bangs!"

Leo just shakes his head in disapproval, "Ok, man, you got me. I like the way my hair looks, and I shouldn't judge... But still, man, it's weird looking!"

Hector: "Whatever, let's just go get some food now."

They leave the barber shop and Leo starts looking around for the hooded man inconspicuously. He can't find him and decides to let it go. They start searching for a place to eat. Leo and Hector are worried about what to eat since the food looks like it would give them the worst stomach ache of their lives, but they decide on a medieval ish looking restaurant and look at the menu. "The food doesn't seem much different from Earth," said Leo.