Chapter 6: Hector's Battle!

Leo raised a fist to the hooded man and yelled, "What the hell is wrong with you?! We haven’t done shit!" The hooded man relaxed his posture, and lowered his immense sword for a brief second examining Leo’s aggressive stance. Nearly a second later he disappeared in a sudden blur and appeared near Leo’s head swinging his blade in a horizontal motion! Leo nearly missed him appearing out of thin air with inhuman speed, but was just barely fast enough to deflect his flashing assault with his katana! Hector stood there stunned for a few seconds, regaling the spectacle of sword spamming sparks created from the blades; which looked as if they flew through the air like feathers.

He snapped back to his senses and phalanxed charged the hooded figure. He went to pierce the hooded man with a strong and swift lunge. The man saw through his slow motion however, and sidestepped at the last second leaving Hector's lunge hanging in thin air, he then took a few more quick steps back avoiding a horizontal slash incoming from Leo’s broadsword! Leo and Hector tried to keep up with the hooded man assaulting him with waves of piercing and slashing, but the inhuman speed of the man would not let up trancing them with skilfull dodges and deflections. The assault continued until Leo managed to corner him while he dodged one of Hector’s lunges. Leo slashed his robe open in one quick motion as the man jumped out of the corner.

The robe fell as the man landed near the entrance his features coming into view. Hector and Leo locked eyes with the man, his dark brown eyes shining in the moonlight with a dull glaze over them, the eyes of a trained killer. There was a slight wind kicking the bangs he had over his forehead reaching towards his spiky hair, but they noticed the strange colors, as if the hair on the back of his head had been dyed black deliberately in contrast to his brown hair in the front. He moved his neck slightly revealing the tension of muscles in his neck as two small gold hoop earrings, one on each ear, swung back and forth in the wind. Even in the dim moonlight they could see his tan skin, the light reflecting on his light blue armor, shining brightly on his torso, with an insignia of sorts engraved onto the left side of his chest. Just under it a blue sash crossed his chest, reaching under his left oval shaped shoulder pauldron.

He raised his left hand up adjusting his grip on the blade,  Leo and Hector twitched a little as the armor covering his upper left arm shifted, along with the white metal gauntlet on his lower left arm. He moved forward slowly taking a step and another as his dark blue combat boots crunched the earth underneath him, he brushed his hair with his right hand, which bore a fingerless black battle glove, yet curiously his right arm had no armor but rather a loose white and blue cloth he wore as an accessory covering his bicep muscle and lower arm. The young man then prepared himself getting into his battle ready stance, holding the handle of his blade with both hands, lifting the broad side of the blade next to his face, while putting his left foot forward letting his slanted black leather belt scratch against his dark blue jeans. After their short clash Leo and Hector realized he was about 5ft 10 inches, but despite his size and looks, he was very powerful, considering he could hold up the huge blade with just one arm and his athletically cut muscles would not strain.

They silently looked upon each other, until a woman's voice broke off the silence, "Hey, you were supposed to wait for me you impatient bastard!" The young man tilted his head around to see the woman who ran into the blown up entrance of the weapon shop, “What am I going to do with you?! If you get hurt on my watch command is gonna have my brain on a spike!" Leo and Hector stood dumbfounded at how gorgeous she was! Her long blond hair flowed naturally in the wind against her snow white skin, gently brushing her red painted lips. She looked over to them with her bright blue eyes dropping her hands onto her wide hips and angling her body revealing her very sexy curvy body with, amazing DD cup breasts. Standing next to the young man Leo could easily see she stood at 5 ft 6 in. She took a few steps towards them, her small red top, brightening up in the moonlight, hugged her big breasts and showed off her flat stomach. Each step was as graceful as a dancers with her small shorts rubbing against each other and her black stilettos barely making the ground crunch beneath her.