A Happy Ending

Not so

— Your POV—

I wake up to see on laying down on top of Kenny with my face in his chest. Just moving my head I look up and see Kenny looking at me with a smile on his face. "What did Dew do...?" His mouth twitches a bit in annoyance at the name of the demon possessing me. "He did nothing but continue to watch anime and continuously tell me how he's going to be a cock block." I giggle at this a little and get off Kenny.

I yawn and rub my eyes. "It won't be as bad as you think. I can stop him from possessing me sometimes." I lay back down on top of him still sleepy. Closing your eyes you feel someone gently teasing my hair. It felt somehow very relaxing.

I hear some clicking and turn my head so I can see the front door. "Who the heck...?" The door opens. Entering the house was mom and dad holding many suitcases and bags full of suviners. "(Y/n)! Can you-" your dad stops when he sees you lazily on top of Kenny, you both on the couch. "Oh sweetheart!!! You got a boyfriend!!! Is that the McCormick kid?! Oh how he's grown so much!!!!" Of course your mom is assentreic about this while your dad looks ready to kill.

Giggling I get off Kenny who sits up. "Hi Mr and Miss. (L/n). Hey I'm going to go home now. Is that ok?" I smile and kiss him on the cheek not caring at the fact my parents saw. "Sure. See ya at school!" Kenny leaves grabbing his shoes on his way out. I scratch my head as mom and dad react differently. Dad looked like his world just shattered while mom looked like she was gonna fangirl out. "So how long have you been dating?!"

Awkwardly I blush and squirm nervously. "I've liked Kenny for forever now, but we started dating officially yesterday..." Mom hugs me and sounds like she's a dying animal. Dad looks more shattered. After a while they both get there composure and start to give me serious looks. "Ok. Now we have some amazing news for you." A smile creeps onto both of there faces.

•—Kenny—•

I head to Kyle's house with a goofy look on my face and breaking out into random giggles. The snow looks extra white today and the sky a vibrant blue. When I reach his house I knock on the door. Ike opens it and has messy hair. I think I saw a hicky on his neck to and I smirk. "If Kyle home?" He looks a me annoyed. "No. He went to Stan's." I pat him on the head. "Good luck with Firckle." I turn and leave as Ike turns red. "H-how the ?!"

I reach Stan's house with a goofy look on my face too and I knock. Shelly opens the door and has a annoyed look already in her face. "Hi! Is Stan or Kyle here?" Since Shelly isn't in her hormonal phase anymore she has mellowed put some but she's still a jerk. "No turd. They left for One of there other turd friends place." She still calls us turds. "Ok. Thanks." I leave and head to Cartman's house. 'Crap Guys. Why the heck are you moving so much.'

I reach Cartman's house and knock. Ms, Cartman opens the door and looks kindly down on me. "Oh dear! Hello Kenny. Eric currently isn't here right now. He left with his other friends for some pizza they said." Ok. This ticked me off. "Thank you ms. Cartman" I turn and leave and head to the pizza shop. I pass a lot of ally's and ignore the increase of trouble looking people. I deal with them at night.

I finally reach the pizza place and see Kyle, Stan, and Cartman eating pizza. Entering I sit by Cartman. "Hey guys!" I look at them smiling and notice there all holding ether a bag or wrapped box. "What's he occasion?" They all give me a dumbfounded look. "Dude. It's
(y/n)'s birthday today." I just stare at them with my goofy smile on my face before what they say sinks in. Then the color drains from my face. "Oh shit!!!" I sprint out the pizza shop and head to the mall.