New Kids Karaoke Night

A/n: Dear god I'm so sorry but not sorry

— Your POV—

We reach my house and open up to see Kid setting up the karaoke and smile. "YEAH! Time to sing the night away!!! I'll get the water ready!" I go to the kitchen and start filling cups full of cool water but not ice cold and put them on a tray. You head back to see everyone awkwardly sitting around the room.

"I got water! Sorry for the lack of other drinks." I put the tray in the table and go to put my song on. "So. I'll go first! Then any of all can go next!" I purposely choose the most easiest but annoying song for the guys to listen to, to lighten the mood.

The theme song and instantly everyone gets mad at me. "NO!" "Dear god (y/n)!!!" "WHY THIS?!" "Come on!!!"

The song starts and you sing and imitate the dance as best as possible.

Fighting evil by moonlight
Winning love by daylight
Never running from a real fight

She is the one named Sailor Moon
She will never turn her back on a friend
She is always there to defend
She is the one on whom we depend
She is the one names Sailor...

You grab Kenny and take his hood off and force him a mic and he horrible sings it in purpose.

Sailor Venus
Sailor Mercury
Sailor Mars
Sailor Jupiter

See powers are so new to her
She is the one named Sailor Moon

Fighting evil by moonlight
Winning love by daylight

With her Sailor Scouts to help fight
She is the one named Sailor Moon
She is the one... Sailor Moon!

I laugh and Kenny sits back down with his hands on his face. "Dude. You know the whole song?!" "I was forced to watch every episode from season one episode one to the final finally in what ever episode from what ever season with her..." "I didn't force you! You loved it! You even showed me your magical girl transformation!"

I see Kenny slowly dying from embarrassment and giggle. "So who is next?" No one volunteers. "Then I guess I get to sings again-" "NO!!!" Everyone jumps from there seats except Kid and I grin. "Then who is next?"

•—A few hours Later—•

I giggle as everyone sings and try's there best to stop me from getting the mic. I watch and see everyone having a amazing time and getting along. "Hey! Everyone!" Everyone turns to Stan who just finished singing. "Kid hasn't sang yet!"

Everyone turns looks at Kid who is drinking his water. "Your right! Sing cousin!!!" "Yeah! Everyone has sang but you! It's fair!" I laugh at Kenny who is still a tad embarrassed to be forced to sing Sailor Moon's theme song. "SING!!! SING!!! SING!!!" We all chant at him till he stands and walks to the mic and puts a song in.

Everyone sits in the couch or around and watch him in aw. No one has heard his voice before! Now he is going to sing!!!

He takes a deep breath and thebabzmcofnrjx(&:!/!jfbskals.)$.!;$8;!/?/8jd$;!: