Kenny You Ass

—Kenny's POV—

I don't know why but Kyle and Stan have been going to the hospital by them selves for about a month now. Cartman goes too on the occasion. I don't get why though. (Y/n) is still in a coma and it's not like she's going to wake up. That time I saw her spirit wasn't real. It was just a dream I made while I was asleep. There's no way she could have really been there.

I look at the can of alcohol I have and dump the rest. I don't know why but I wasn't in the mood to drink anymore. "Kenny? What's wrong?" I look to my right to the bitch I slept with. "Nothing. Just gonna go now." I stand up and put my t-shirt and orange parka on. I close my hood and then leave.

I recognized her. She was the bitch that dumped her soda on (y/n). Cant believe I didn't recognize her last night. I must have drank to much. The snow crunches under my feet as I walk through it. I pass her house that might as well be abandoned. Her parents left on a trip before she went into a coma and have only come back once to set up the contact information at the hospital.

I bump into someone but keep walking. "Hey! Watch it!" I turn and glare at the person. They are wearing a hood over there head and there hair covers there face a bit. "Maybe you should watch it!" I can tell there getting pissed. "Are you asking for a fight?!" I raise my hands in the air "Maybe I am!" At that they swing at me and I dodge just barely.

The guy stumbles a bit from the momentum and I push them from behind causing them to fall. As they fall the hood slips off revealing
(h/l) (h/c) hair. They land in there hands and knees and shake with rage. They get up and turn fast and I see (y/n). My eyes widen as I look at her. "That was a cheep shot!!!" She was so different. Her eyes were red and the air around her felt different.

"Wait! (Y/n)?!" Her eyes change into a bit of curiosity and she smirks. "I'm sorry to say but today I'm not (y/n). Clearly you haven't been informed, but then again you never did visit her in the hospital I don't think...?" She walks up and gets close to my face. Her nose scrunches up and she backs off. "I don't believe your a friend of her's. More then likely y'all are aquantences at most." She smirks and walks away. "I'm not in the mood to fight anymore. If you really are her friend your also friends with Stan and Kyle. So go ask them why I'm here."

Like that she leaves me in the middle of the side walk stunned. It couldn't be (y/n). She was nothing like that. She couldn't be like that.

I quickly grab my phone and start to text Kyle.

Me: Dude!

Kyle: What?

Me: Is (y/n) our of the hospital?!

Kyle: oh
Kyle: you found out already?

Me: What does that mean?!

Kyle: well since a certain someone decided to kill her off early I decided not to tell you that she was allowed visitors about 2 months ago

Me:wtf?!
Me: who are you to make that decision?!

Kyle: Not like she asked why you didn't visit
Kyle: if anything I think she was relieved.

Me: that's it I'm coming over!

Kyle: Kk. I'll have Stan and Cartman here too to make sure nothing crazy happens

I groan and with stand all my feelings to throw my phone into the snow.

*—— I'm gonna do a location change——*

I knock on Kyle's door to his house. Ike opens it and let's me in but he eyes me cautiously. Kyle is sitting on the couch with Stan with his arm around him while Cartman sat on the floor eating cheese poofs.

They all look at me and don't talk. "So does anyone want to tell this shit with (y/n)?!" Kyle sighs and Cartman just eats. "Well Kenny.
(Y/n) was cured of her illness." My mouth drops. "She was cured. And you guys didn't tell me?" Kyle looks annoyed while Stan looks away from me. Cartman.... is just being Cartman.

"It's not like you cared. Not once had you visited her. You also went to get drunk, had sex with half the bitches that put her in the coma, and even dare say to our faces that she might as well be dead at that point!" All his words were like slaps to the face. "So yes when Stan told me that she was awake and allowed visitors I thought it would be best for you not to go see her! The last thing she needed was to be heartbroken!" I grit my teeth at the fact what he was saying was true.

Stan rubs Kyle's shoulder to calm him down a bit. "Yeh. I agree with the Jew. Even I visited her when they told me she woke up. She's kinda crazy now though." Kyle snaps. "Shut up fatass! She's not crazy she just has dissociative identity disorder now!" I feel my self get dizzy at this information and sits down. "What exactly does that mean Kyle?" He turns back to you and sighs. "It means she has another personality in her head now. His name is Dew. He claims to be a demon and takes over four times a month or if she's to mentally tired to stop him."

. "Her eyes change colors too remember. They turn red instead of there normal (e/c)." "Wait wait wait! So your saying for the last few months she's been awake and okay but has a split personality disorder now?! But besides that she's fine?!" Stan nods his head. Kyle makes a humph sound and looks away from me clearly still mad at me.

I nervously look around and start to think of what I should do. "Oh crap... please tell me you haven't told her the shit I did...?" Cartman starts to smile is evil smile and looks me directly in the eyes. "I was the one who did it. No lies also. To be honest I made a list of every girl you fucked in the last half a year." Normally I would have beaten Cartman for doing such a thing, but I decide not to since all he did was update the girl that likes me and that I like back what I did while she was in a coma.

Misery and regret started to grow in my heart. I place my hands on the back of my head and look at the floor. "How long has she been out of the hospital?" "She just got out today." I look up and see that Kyle isn't lying. I want to go see her but she was acting strange today. "Is today a day Dew has?" Kyle looks at me surprised to know this. "Yeah actually. She really didn't want him to have this day but he took it apparently."

I groan and think about what I should do. Should I go apologize? No we weren't even dating. What ever I did was fine! But it still made me feel like a complete ass. As I think of all possible outcomes I decide it be best to be blunt and honest with her. "Do I have Kyle's permission to see her tomorrow?" He looks at me surprised at my question and smirks.

"Only if she lets you see her or Dew does."

I gulp for some unknown reason. Something about the way he said that made me feel very uncomfortable and anxious for tomorrow.