Why would You Care?

—Your POV—

I get home after spending the day with Kyle and found out that Ike had almost all the facts right. My bed gets closer to me as I fall into it and relax. I didn't see Kenny all day today ether and was trying to think of what to do the next time I saw him when a tapping sound could be heard from my window.

I groan and get up to see Mysterion there at my window waving at me to let him in. As I open the window a freezing cold wind blows into my room and I shiver a bit. Mysterion climbs in and I smile.

"What makes the honorable Mysterion come to visit little old me?" He looks at me concerned. "You seem to be on your own a lot recently. Is your illness getting worst?" I look at him in surprise.

"Nothing like that. I've just been a little to embarrassed to hang with Kenny recently so it looks like I'm alone more." I blush a bit at the memory of me and Kenny and sit on my bed.

"Why are you embarrassed?" His rough voice sounds a bit higher then normal and I giggle. "I gave the guy my first kiss about two weeks ago when he spent the night." "Wait. You gave him your first kiss?!" He genuinely looks shocked at me and I can't help but giggle. "Yeah. Because if that I've kinda can't look him in the face at the moment."

I scratch the back of my head and make a goofy smile.

"How do you feel about Kenny?" My eyes widen and I look at Mysterion a bit surprised about this question. "I... I really really like him." I feel the blush on my cheeks deepen as I stare at my hands.

"I actually have liked him like this since the third grade but I thought our friendship was more important at the time. But then I got sick and had to move. I wanted to confess then but I chickened out and left with the thoughts that there's no way Kenny McCormick, one of the cutest boys in school, would ever like me back in that way." I let out my breath a bit and smile sadly.

"Oh how I kinda regret not telling him then." Mysterion looks at me as if his world was growing at everything I say. "Why don't you tell him now? You've come back and might have a chance together." I laugh gently at this and feel the sadness enter my voice.

"Kenny is free to do as he pleases. I can't tie him down now with my relationship just for it to end when I die. I honestly think that, that's one of the cruelest things I can do." Mysterion stiffens and opens his mouth as if to say something but I Stop him.

I take a breath. "I can't put him in a relationship he's going to lose in about a months time. If he doesn't care for me but he dates me because of pity I would go to hell. If he does develop feelings for me and I die I'll leave him heart broken and grief stricken. Ether way I don't want to hurt Kenny."

Mysterion goes silent and just stares at me. "I actually might be hurting him by not confessing but I don't want him to be killed by death because of grief." Mysterion stiffens at this and looks at me. "How do you know he dies?!"

—Kenny POV—

I look at (y/n) as she turns to me with a questioning look. "Why would you care?" I stiffen at this realizing I might have given my self away to her.

"I jus do. I have been aware of this issue and just want to know how you know of it." She gives me a unbelieving look but doesn't ask anymore. "Since I've known him he always dies. It's has happened so many times that at this point it's hard to believe. Anyway whenever he dies he comes back as if nothing happens. He doesn't question us or accuse us so I try to act like it didn't happen but usually end up crying every time."

I remember once how in the throes grade the day after I drowned she greeted me with a smile but was crying. Oh god I didn't take that as the hint that she remembered!!! I watch her as she sighs.

"What should I do Mysterion. Like I've said I can't face Kenny but I can't confess when I do face him. I also can't just go and act like it never happened ether." I watch (y/n) start to twirl her (h/c) and think.

"Maybe you should just confess." She looks at me in shock. "I said I couldn't! That would make things awkward and I would rather not feel like that for my last few months." I sigh and remember how she likes to shut down ideas sometimes.

"Well there way. You need to decide what to do with your feelings. You can go out and confess or try to act like you don't have feelings for him like that. It's up to you." I walk to her window and prepare to leave. "Bye Mysterion. Thanks for the visit. Talking to you always makes me feel better."

I swear my blush could be seen through my mask. "N-no problem! Just don't worry about Kenny. And if he hurts you I'll beat the shit out of him." She giggles and looks at me. "I'm still going to reveal your id soon." I smirk and take a step out the window.

"Just try!" I leap out and disappear into the shadows. I get onto one of the abandoned roofs in Sopa Soda and cover my face in embarrassment. "I was her first kiss?!" I feel like a boy in the first grade who got kissed by the girl he likes.

"Ah! She's to pure for me!!!" I role around a bit and look up go see the moon. It's full and big and I can't help but think (y/n) was like that. "Even when she can simple just ask me out she doesn't cause she thinks it will hurt me!" This makes me feel like a complete ass.

I look at the moon and wonder what I should do to make sure (y/n) becomes mine. Even if she dies I wish for her to still be mine even in death. I pause and think my words over and realize how much like a proposal that sounds.

"Gah! This sucks! I want to ask her out but I already know she will reject me so that I don't get hurt more when she dies! She also knows I die a lot!" I roll onto my stomach and look at my house. I don't get what she seems in me but I like her.

I love how she's open about her interests and doesn't take crap from people. I love how she always looks for the brighter sides but hints at the sad outcomes. I love how her (e/c) shines in almost all light and how her (h/c) hair is uncontrollable so she relied on me to help her sometimes. I love how she confides in me with almost anything and what she doesn't she does with Mysterion.

I care for her so much that I don't know what to do.

A dog barks and I snap back into my senses and see the last light in my house turn off. "Time to go home and sleep on this." I jump down the roof and land in my feet. Slowly I walk to my window and enter into my room. The door is closed and no sign that anyone checked on me so I go get changed. With a sigh I lay on my bed and look out the window.

"Good night (y/n)..." my vision darkens and I fall asleep.