Seriously in over my head

Harry's P.O.V.

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!" my latest victim scream a blood curdling scream. I just roll my eyes as my knife does wonders as the blood begins to flow out of her throat as she gags on her own blood and soon passes out. My eyes watch in aw as the blood moves from her neck down to her fingertips down her legs down her cloths and down to her feet dripping slightly like water droplets on the floor staining it red. After awhile I sigh and wipe my hands off on a towel and walk over to the sink cleaning them riding them of any traces of bile or blood and smiling to myself. With that I clean my fingerprints off the knife carefully making sure nothing is showing. Then I drain her body full of blood in the bathtub with a tube inside of her sucking her dry as it sinks into the tube and afterwards I look her over. I undress her and throw her cloths in my washer and clean her off with a loofa riding her of any of my fingerprints/DNA from struggling with her. After I'm done with that I place her on my gurney and flip the water on in the tube which is full of blood and wash it all down the drain making sure no blood stains are showing. With that I wash my hands once more then walk into my kitchen and begin to eat my pizza from dominos. You must be thinking..... what the fuck is wrong with you?! well I'll put your mind to ease and tell you. I grew up with my sister Gemma in a two bedroom house with one kitchen small and one bathroom only a tiny shower and shared my bed with my sister. So yes you could say we were pretty poor but I was okay with it since I was just a youngster. Then at the age of ten my mother remarried and we suddenly....... became filthy stinking rich. Yes my father was that English gentleman who is a cocky asshole. But he was only like that to his business man he was super nice to my mum my sister and his family. He was one of the sweetest person I've ever met actually. Anyways no I was not abused ever or anyone around me. No no I was a happy child from birth till now. I still am. I'm super happy about ever single aspect in my life. I'm a serial killer........ yes I am I can't help it though. I just have this impulsive urge to kill kill kill and I can't help it at all. I've tried sure I tried hard and fought it for a good whole year but I nearly went insane and nearly killed my husband now in the process. At that moment I knew I had to keep killing I knew my hunger could never be tamed I was insatiable and it would never go away and here we are. This is my story my name is Harry Styles and I became a serial killer at the age of 19.

-- Harry's 19th birthday --

"Hey hazza!" My best friend Niall calls to me running all the way from his dorm caring books papers fluttering from his books behind him as he runs towards me smiling hugely. He also manages to drop 3 pencils on his way to me.

"Nialler!" I say hugging him laughing slightly. I haven't seem Niall since we graduated high school since he went to college since his dad died and his mum has to support him and his brother now so he is studying to become a screenplay writer.

"How've you been man? it's been like what? a whole year basically?" he says patting my back

"Yeah just about. "

"Aww but today is my baby brothers birthday!" he chuckles and pinches my cheeks playfully.

"Oh Niall shut up. " I blush. See me and Niall have been friends since 1st grade so we are like brothers but he's older then me.

"Happy birthday Harry love you mate!" he cheers and pulls a somehow neatly wrapped present from his messy backpack.

"Here you go!"

"Dude Mary Poppins called she wants her magic bag back. " I joke and he punches m hard

"Ow!" I say and lift my shirt where he punches me as it begins to redden and purple surrounding it.

"Great it's already bruising. "

"Oh shut up! open the present already!" he says excitedly

"Ok ok but we should go home first Gemma is waiting for me to return and you know how dad gets and then mum is going to be like Harry Edward Styles you were suppose to pick him up not chat an-" he covers his mouth with his hand