Puzzle Pieces

• Dedicated to Doddleoddle!

Luna's POV

 A day has passed since the, er- I don't know what to call it. Dream? No, it's a nightmare. 

 I've been afraid of falling asleep. Padma had taken me to Madam Pomfrey the same day I had woken up. Even though I had said that I was fine.

 Padma had said that she went into the room I shared with other girls to ask me to borrow a book. It was around six when she did, and she saw that I was still in my night gown, and I was mumbling stuff. She had tried to wake me up, but I didn't until a couple of minutes afterwards. 

 Madam Pomfrey said that there was absolutely nothing wrong with me, and that it was probably stress. She also muttered something about the same thing happening to another student. 

 It's most likely all the studying I've been doing. Or at least, I think I did.

 I can't remember anything that has happened to me. All I can remember is getting on the train to Hogwarts with Neville. That's all. The rest is a mystery. 

 For the entire day, I've been in the girls restroom by myself, studying what I have missed. I didn't physically miss it. I only mentally missed it.

 Through a window I could see that it's currently raining. Raining like it has never rained before.

 "Luna, you've been studying all day. Maybe it's time for a study break?" Myrtle says. I glance up at her and nod.

 My things are packed into my bag before I know it. There's really no rush for me to leave. Dinner isn't for another hour. Still, my eyes are tired from staring at words on a page.

 As I walk down the hall, I saw Lavender Brown and Parvati Patil.

 "Lav, she was under a coma." Parvati whispered.

 "I heard that she was screaming and mumbling stuff during it." Lavender whispered back.

 "She's going even more mad than before." The two girls giggle.

 I'm used to this. They may call me loony and mad, but I know that all I am is different.

 "Luna! There you are!" I look up, and see Neville speeding down the hall.

 "Are you alright? I heard Ginny talking about you being asleep all day, and screaming and-"

 "Neville, I'm alright. Almost. I need to ask you something." I say.

 "Anything."

 "What- What has been happening at Hogwarts? What happened- What did I do on the train ride here?" I ask him. He stares at me.

 "Luna, you were there." He says. 

 "What Ginny said is true. The thing is, I can't remember anything. All I can recall is getting on the train with you. Neville, I need to know. It's important."

 "Well, we were in a compartment with the others in the beginning, but I had to leave, but I came back and we were together until the sorting, because you had to sit at the Ravenclaw table."  He said. This confirms- everything!

 Nothing had really happened between Draco and I. It really had just been a nightmare. 

 Just a nightmare. 

  *******

 Hello! Long time no see! I finally uploaded! This may be a short chapter, but it's a start!