Wondering Around

Luna's POV

 The past month had not been easy. Atleast, not for me. Draco hadn't written back. My father had told me that he probably was getting sent to Azkaban.

 "That's were the Malfoy's should be. Azkaban. For the things they've done." My father said. I still hadn't told him I had ran away with Draco. He hadn't asked me a word about where I went. I was okay with that.

 "Well maybe they did nothing wrong. Maybe Lucious Malfoy did, but I don't think Draco or his mother did." I told my father as I poured some tea into his cup.

 "Well, we shouldn't be discussing things we are not involved in. You should go to Diagon Alley. We need new parchment and quills."

 In Diagon Alley, there were Witches and Wizards flooding the streets. I got what I needed and got ready to leave. Then I saw a flash of strking blond hair. I started running towards that blond haired person, chased them around for a bit, but when I looked at their faces, it wasn't Draco. I shook my head and turned around, to see Draco standing there with a grin on his face.

 "Miss me?" He gave pulled me into a hug and spun me off the ground. "Sorry I haven't written to you. Problems with the ministry. But I am now yours."