Heads In The Clouds

I've decided that I am not going to keep on switching on points of views during the stories, so every chapter is just one characters point of view. This is Luna's, since last chapter was mostly Draco.

***

Luna's POV

Classes had finished and I finally had a bit of free time. The sun was about to set, but not quite. Since this was my O.W.L. year, I have piles of homework. I skipped outside and sat down under the comforting shade of a tree. I spread out my books around me and began. People weren't kidding when they say that fifth year is the toughest. My brain was getting tired, so I closed my book and laid down on the grass. I stared up at the clouds, which made shapes that made objects. Most of the clouds to me were rabbits. Which was also the form of my Patronus. I remembered last year when we had Dumbledore's Army. It was good times. Then I remembered when we broke into the Ministry, and were there to rescue Sirius Black.

"Hey." I focused my eyes and saw that a blond boy was standing over me. It was Draco. He was wearing a smile on his face, which was rare these days. He sat next to me and then laid down on his back. His cheek was next to mine, and I could hear him breath. His hand was ontop of mine, and his eyes were wondering in the sky.

"How are you Draco?" I say. He opens his mouth to say something, probably that he was good, but then shakes his head.

"Not good." He says. I turn to look at him and he turns to look at me. Our noses are touching, and my eyes are locked into his. He leans in and his lip touches mine. He kisses me, and I kiss him back. His breath smells like mint and pine. It reminds me of being in the woods with my mom and dad. Draco runs his hand through my hair, and I put my hand on his cheek. We kiss for what seems like hours. It probably did last that long. "Mr. Malfoy and Ms.Lovegood, I suggest you two get back to your common rooms." We break apart and turn to see Proffesor Snape. I quickly sit up and get my things together and Draco helps me. Proffesor Snape is still standing there, watching our every move. When I had all my stuff I stood up and started walking, Draco following me. "To make sure you both get back to your common rooms, I shall escort Mr.Malfoy." And with that, Draco and Snape were off to the dungeons.