The Room of Requirements

• Dedicated to J.O.

Luna's POV

I was walking past an empty corridor, when it suddenly wasn't so empty. A door had appeared. Being curious, I went up to the door and opened it, and saw that it was the place where everything goes. I look around and see tons of stuff spread out everywhere. I hear someone move and see that Draco's next to a vanishing cabinet.

 "That's an odd thing to be playing with don't you think?" Draco gives a little jump and turns around to see that it's me.

 "Why is it odd?" He asks.

 "Do you know where it's other half is?" I say looking down at a necklace.

 "I can't tell you. I'm sorry." His face drops and so does mine. Draco pulls out a chair and sits on it. I pull out another and sit by him.

 "Can't tell me what?" I look at him but he looks away.

 "Promise not to tell anyone?" He says in a hushed voice.

 "Promise." I hold his hand to give him comfort.

 Draco pulls up his left sleeves that had been covering a mark. I look more closely at it and then come to my senses. It's the dark mark. I could see a tear coming out of Draco's eye, but he quickly wipes it away.

 "I don't want this. I don't. It's my father. And Voldemort. All I want to do is keep my mother safe." More tears came out of his eyes but he didn't wipe them away. I gave Draco a hug and he smiled. "What do I do Luna? I want to leave the Death Eaters. But they'll kill me. And my mother."

 "If you want, when the years over, or close, we can runaway. Runaway to Australia. Change our names, get a house. Get married have kids. Live a happy life." As I say this, Draco's smile gets even bigger. He grabs my hand and gives it a kiss. It sends shivers down my spine.

 "I love you Luna."

 "I love you Draco." We sit there in akward silence for a while. Then Draco smiles and gives his wand a wave. Music starts playing. He stands up and outstretches his hand towards me. I take it and he spins me around. We dance to a slow song for a while. When it ends, Draco gives me a peck on the lips. He picks me up and carries me like a princess. He takes me all the way to the Ravenclaw common room and says,

 "I'll be back soon my princess."