Trying To Stop Me

Most of the book is going to be in Luna's POV. Hope you like it!

Luna's POV

 Draco and I were walking down towards the lake to do our work. My hand was locked with his, and we kept on swinging our arms. There musn't be alot of gossip, because everyone is talking about Draco and I. We can't go down a corridor without being stared at. Even the teachers act weird around us. We sat down by the lake and started working. Everything was going smoothly, until Harry and Ron came up to us.

 "Luna, can I talk to you?" Harry said. He gave Draco a glance which was basicaly telling me what he wants to talk about.

 "Harry, can you just drop the subject?"

 "No, I can't."

 "If she doesn't want to talk, she doesn't have to." Draco said. "So drop it."

 "Malfoy, this doesn't involve you." Harry said. "Only Luna."

 "What is so private that I can't hear about and Luna doesn't want to talk about?" Draco said.

 "I think Luna had made a mistake in bringing someone new into her life." Harry mumbled through his teeth.

 "So that's what this is about!" Draco shouted. "Your wondering like the whole school why I'm with her."

 "Luna is my friend."

 "Well she's my-"

 "Stop!" I yelled. I was on my feet now. Draco and Harry stared at me, because they haven't heard me yell before. "Harry, I can make my own choices. And I've chosen Draco as my boyfriend. That's all you need to know."

 "Harry now that I think about it, Draco and Luna are a pretty cute couple. Druna." Ron said. We all stared at him weird and he looked down at his feet.

 "Come on." Harry had grabbed Ron's arm and started walking away. I looked at Draco and I closed my eyes.

 "Draco, I'm tired." He waved his wand and our stuff went flying into our bags.

 "Come on. Let's get you to bed." Draco picked me up and carried me all the way to the Ravenclaw Tower. "Goodnight Luna."

 "Goodnight Draco."