How To Save A Life (A Druna Fan-Fic)(Harry Potter) [DISCONTINUED]

EVERYTHING belongs to J.K. Rowling. In this book, when it changes point of view, the sentence will start like 'Draco felt hurt.' That just explains who is saying it. Then, it will go into first person. 'I was so hurt I couldn't speak'. So paraghraph would be. "Draco was hurt. I was so hurt, I couldn't speak."

***

Luna had decided to stay back, when the train stopped. It felt like the right to thing to do. I waited for everyone to leave, then got up and headed outside. My new shoes made me feel, pretty. Even though they were a pain to walk in. Daddy said I have to get used to them. I never really care about my appearance. I still don't. These shoes just, build my confidence. I walk slowly, so that I could hear the wind whisper into my ear. It gave me shivers down my spine. All you could hear was the wind, and the taps of my shoes. Then, I heard more steps. I spinned around and saw Draco Malfoy walking in my same direction. He was late too. His grey eyes were staring at the moon. Were. Until he noticed he was being watched.

 "Look away Lovegood. Or are you to Loony to understand me?" He kicked a stone at me. I didn't feel hurt at his words, for people called me loony all the time. But I could tell, that he wasn't being rude on purpose.

Draco didn't even knew what he said. Luna was still staring at me. I looked at her, about to shout, but then, I noticed her eyes. They were grey like mine. Her face was soft and kind. She didn't have an expression. She was a dirty blond girl, who you could tell was built like armor. You know that words can't hurt her. Her cheeks were rosy, and her lips were full. Her skin was pale, and her eyes were wide. I was amazed. It feels, like she's the only one in the room. Like, we're meant for each other.

 "I didn't mean that." I say quickly, hoping she doesn't run away. She smiled and her head tilted a bit to the side.

"I know. Your Draco aren't you?" She said. Her voice was soothing and calming. It took me a while to process the words.

 "Draco Malfoy. Nice to meet you." I held out my hand. She stepped closer to me and shook it. When her skin touched mine, it felt magical. Her skin was soft and icy. Mine was warm.

"Nice to meet you." Luna said. I noticed that she was shivering, and that she was wearing only her school robes, not a cloak.

 "Your freezing." I whisper. I take her hand into mine, and look at it for a while. I realize that I am wearing a cloak and take it off as quick as possible. I put the cloak around her, making sure it covered her. I noticed that I hadn't let go of her hand. I quickly let go and put it in my pockets. Luna reached her hand out.

 "No. Hold my hand." Luna said in a small voice. I took her hand and held it in mine. She squeezed it and it made me shiver inside. We walked all the way to the castle, where we were being checked for dark items. I looked at the hand that was holding Lunas. Then at my arm. I pulled the sleeve down and kept on walking.

 "There you are! Go. The feast must have begun already!" Proffesor Snape said. He had noticed that I had pulled my left sleeve down. He then noticed who I was holding hands with. His eyebrows raised, and then he smirked. I gave him a glare, and walked into the castle with Luna. We walked to the door of the Great Hall, and stopped.

 "I think I'll miss the sorting." I say. Luna smiles at this.

 "No. I will." Luna says, her voice sweet. I open my mouth to protest but she puts a finger over my lips. She points her wand at the door, and it slowly opens. She steps back were no one can see her. I walk into the Great Hall, but don't see the great part about it. I sit at the Slytherin table and watch the sorting. After it's over I begin to eat. Then the door opens and Harry Potter comes in. I don't want to seem abnormal, so I tap Goyle on the shoulder and tell him what happened on the train. "Then I hit him in the nose and walked off." I punch my fist into the wind and pretend to break his nose. After the feast I go to bed and just lay there.