Smile, Please

Draco and I had finally reached our detination. We were in Prim, Texas. America was very different from London. Prim was a city not visible to Muggles. It was one of the only cities in America that was Wizards only. Draco and I were drinking tea from 'April's', a small little tea shop. The owner, April, was also from Britain. She, like most people, were here in hiding. Prim was a small town, so everybody knew and protected each other. I took a sip from my tea while looking at the newspaper. Everybody that lived here was from Britain, so we got the newspaper from over there.

 "Things are different here aren't they?" Draco said. I nodded and took another sip of my drink.

 "We have to find a place to stay, Draco. We can't keep on sleeping here." Draco and I had been debating about finding a place to stay, or not. He said we should, but I say we don't. I finally gave up. I really liked Prim. It's a nice little town.

 "I already did. There's a small place across the street. It would only cost a few Galleons." I looked out the window to where he had been pointing and saw a little building, that looked like apartments.

 "Sure. Let's go." Draco stood up and grabbed my hand. Neither of us was of age, so I was wondering if they would agree to letting us stay there. Draco went in there to talk to the manger while I sat on a bench outside. I couldn't belive that I had runaway. Just like that. I didn't regret my choice, but I want to speak to my dad. Tell him I'm okay. He had already lost someone in his life.

 "They're letting us stay." Draco said. "Free. They said were just kids."

 "That's great Draco." Draco took my hand and led me inside to the building. We went to our room, which was perfect. It was the room we had in the Room of Requirements. I looked at Draco and he smiled. He got ontop of the bed and started jumping. He then attempted to do an impressive flip, but failed. His head had hit the wall and he landed on his tummy.

 "Are you okay Draco?" I ran over to his side and flipped him over, to see if he had any injuries.

 "Got you!" He yelled. He picked me up and started jumping. I joined in, because I was not going to sit on the floor and watch him have fun. He then grabbed a pillow and lightly hit me with it. I laughed and grabbed another pillow. Soon enough, there were feathers everywhere. The door opened and I saw a lady, probably in her early twenties, standing there. We stopped and she gave out a laugh of joy.

 "Carry on." She said and closed the door. Draco looked at me and pretended to die an honorable death. I laughed and sat next to him.

 "Is it just me or is the room getting hotter?" Draco asked. I stood up and opened the window. I saw and eagle then fly in and sit next to Draco. The eagle had a letter tied to his leg. Draco sat up and took the letter from the bird. Draco read the letter than handed it to me.

 ' Dear Draco,

               I am worried they will find you. Why did you run away like that? I heard you took the Lovegood girl with you! I hope you are alright. Do not reply to this. Bellatrix is furious with you. Snape killed Dumbledore. The dark lord is going to take over the ministry. Don't worry about me. I will keep up the act and do whatever the dark lord says. Stay hidden.

                                                       Love, Mum'

Draco's face was getting red. Soon enough, he was on his feet.

 "Why did you give me this crazy idea! I could be back home, protecting my mum. But no, you had me believe for a second that my mum was strong and that she was going to be okay! I never should have came with you! We never should have left! You could be back at Hogwarts with your friends. I could be with my mum. I NEVER SHOULD HAVE CAME WITH YOU!" Draco stormed out of the room and shut the door behind me. I closed my eyes and sat there on the bed. I opened my eyes and saw the mess. I started picking up the feathers, one by one. I stuffed them back into the pillows, and sewed them together. I had cleaned the whole room up, made sure everything was neat, then noticed two feathers that were laying by the window. They were next to each other, and they sort of looked like a heart. I got a piece of string and tied one of the feathers to it. I then placed the piece of string around my neck. It was a perfect necklace. I smiled at the thought of Draco and I being happy, when he walked in. He ran to me and held me in his arms. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean anything I said." I smiled to myself.

 "You will always be forgiven." I said. Draco let go of me and kissed my lips.

 "I love you." He said. I knew he meant these words.

 "I love you too."

***

I'm posting this on Friday, but it MIGHT count as my story for Saturday. This is one of my favorite chapters so far. So I've decided, I am going to write about Draco and Luna having their kids. I then will write a story about their kids. The book IS going to be long, because I have to put it Voldemort being defeated and their reactions. I Hope You Guys Like This Story!!!