My Birthday

Draco's POV

 It had been 4 weeks since Luna and I had ran away. 4 amazing weeks. Today was my birthday. I could now use magic outside of Hogwarts. Hogwarts. I always talked bad of that place, but it really was home. I missed it.

 "Happy Birthday Draco." Luna, Channel, and Joey said. Luna was standing next to the bed, holding a cake with seven candles. "Make a wish." She said. I sat up and held the small cake in my hands. I though of my mum at first, but then I thought of Luna. And two small blond haired kids. I closed my eyes and blew the candles.

 "What did you wish for?" Asked Channel. Channel was the daughter of the owner of the building. She was 21 years old. Channel was short and had very pale skin. Her cheeks were always rosy, and her pink lips were always curved into a smile. She had long blond hair, and had died the tips black, and had some green streaks. She had piercing blue eyes that followed you everywhere. She was always wearing sweat pants and a plain old t-shirt that was way to big for her.

 "If I told you it wouldn't come true." I said. They all laughed and left the room. They soon came back with presents in their hands. I opened Joey's first. Joey was Channel's fiance. He was the manager of the place. Steve was the owner, but he was usually sick. Joey was very different from Channel. He was very tall and had dark brown hair that was always messy. He had brown eyes and tan skin.  He had given me a sock. Just one sock. I looked up at him and saw him smile.

 "Open the sock." He said. I opened the sock and looked inside. Water exploded and got me soaked. I put my hand in the sock to see if I would get anything. Something bit me, but I got ahold of it. It was a watch. It had my face, Luna's face, My mums face, Joey's face, and Channel's face on a little hand. Instead of numbers, there were words telling me what they were doing.

 "I have the matching one." Joey said. He stuck out his arms and showed it to me. "Now I can always keep an eyes on you, and you keep an eye on me."

 "Thanks." I said. I put the watch on and grabbed the present from Channel. She had given me a teddy bear.

 "The teddy bear breathes fire." She whispered. I pulled the string on the back and fire shot out of its mouth.

 "Thank you?" I said. They all laughed. I grabbed Luna's present and saw that she had given me a feather, 2 pictures, and a broom. It was a Nimbus two thousand and one. I smiled. "Thanks Luna."

 "Who want's cake?" Yelled out Joey. We all looked at the cake sitting on the table and they all dove for it. I gave my wand a wave and it came flying to me.

 "No fair!" Channel cried. She laughed and sat down on the bed next to me. Channel was like a mom and sister at the same time. Joey sat down next to her and Luna on my other side. I cut the cake into fourths and gave a piece to everyone. Joey had shoved the whole thing in his mouth.

 "Nom nom nom!" He yelled out. "I am a dragon!" He grabbed my teddy bear and held it up to his face. He pulled the string and fire shot out. We all gave a laugh of joy and resumed to eating our cake. When we finished, Joey and Channel left the room to go make breakfast for the other people that were staying in the building.

 "How are you Draco?" Luna asked.

 "I am spectacular."

 "Well on January, I get to turn seventeen too."

 "Really?"

 "January 12th."

 "I will get you the best present in the world then."

 "Promise?"

 "Of course I do." I walked over to where Luna was standing and pulled her hair away from her face. I kissed her and she kissed me back. We stood there kissing for a while. Then the door opened and Channel walked in.