Only They Know.

Luna's POV

 As I walk into the Great Hall I smell the delicious pudding and smile. I sit down in my seat and help myself to some. Halfway through my pudding I notice that Harry was looking at me. He stands up and walks to the Ravenclaw table.

 "How are you Luna?" Harry said as he sat down next to me. The Ravenclaws game him a glare then reutrned to their food.

 "Good. How about you Harry?"

 "Is Malfoy forcing you?"

 "Forcing me to do what?" Harry bit his lip.

 "You know." I realized what he was talking about. I took one last spoonful of pudding before answering.

 "No. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go ask Proffesor McGonagal a question." I stood up and walked towards the door. I gave a glance at Draco and he got the message. I waited outside and soon enough, he came.

 "What's wrong?" He asks, with worry in his eyes.

 "I have a question. Is what we have a secret?" I look into his eyes hoping he'll catch on.

 "I don't know. Nobody's seen us." I look at the floor. Draco caught on. "Potter and his friends." He closed his eyes and put hand up to his forehead. "I don't know Luna. I don't care what people think. But what would people think of you? Everyone hates Slytherins. Everyone would hate you." I look up at him.

 "I'm used to people not liking me." I say. We stadn there in silence for a while. Thoughts are flying around in my mind. People soon start coming out of the Great Hall getting ready to go to Hogsmead. Draco grabs my hand and leads me to the entrance to Hogsmead. We walk all the way to Madam Rosmertas and get some butterbeer. People keep on staring, but I don't really care. I never have cared really.