:1:

Her POV

Toronto's cold winds blowing hard as I walk in the cold snowed filled streets . I stand next to him knowing he forgot our 4th wedding anniversary. He has money, cars , women lined up to greet him in bed . I just stand here waiting for the night to end . Just standing here for the lord up above to hear me and ease the pain I'm going through. Just hoping the pain I'm going through goes away quick . He just stands there without one worry cause he has everything. What could he be missing . With the money he has , this man can fulfill and satisfy his needs . As he stands in peace I stand in constant war with myself.  I bet he's getting ready to go on another of his little adventures .

Our 4th anniversary......... and he just forgot. I'm not surprised he always forgets the important dates and celebrates other things or just simply forgets and acts as if it's just another simple day . I don't remind him anymore.After the second one he stopped putting any effort into this relationship. He basically doesn't know me anymore. I accomplish things I show him and he brushes it off . He looks at me blankly. And just walks away. No amusement or excitement on his face . Simply nothing..........

"Come on Marcey the car is here." He signaled to me .

He opened the car door got in and I followed behind . Most of the ride was silent . We were on each side with a big gap in between us . I just looked out the window taking in the view of the beautiful city of Toronto. While he giggled at something during his phone call .

He didn't ask any questions or speak another word to me other than . "Get inside I'll be back later ." When we got home .

I unlocked the door and got into the big lonely house . The heater was on and so was the fire place but some how it still felt cold . The warm colors of the house didn't help. It was just me and Aubrey or should I say just me . He's rarely here . He's rarely in bed with me at night . He only really comes to get ready and shower for his next "busy" day .

I headed to my room after I set my things down . I picked out new fresh clothes and showered.

After the shower I got changed and grabbed my keys I'm going to visit somewhere special. Or maybe even stay the night there . It feels more comfortable there anyway.

Finally I'm here . My secret house I bought which was gonna be Aubreys birthday gift . I had it made specifically for us . And to fit his every accommodation. I just hope he loves it . It's so incredible. Everything in this house I love . I made sure it had a little bit of both mostly him since he's a busy man . I got this house made as a place where he hopefully comes and relaxes and works from . I even had a studio and office made for him .

Even if he might forget every important date he never forgets his birthday. Last year and the year before that he wasn't here . He was out with his friends on vacation. While i was at home waiting for this arrival . Last year I had a party set up for him . The thing was he forgot and never came . He had told me he was going to be here for that day . But no he was out with his friends at the club somewhere in Australia I think . I had set up everything even though it was just gonna be me and his mother and a couple of his friends I did it . I made sure I got him a gift . But he wasn't even here to celebrate it . When he came back it was 4 days later around 3 am . I got up to open the room door since I had locked it . He had marks on his neck . My heart sank that day . But even after I saw that I went to the kitchen and pulled out a cupcake had bought earlier that I didn't eat . I got one single candle and walked back into the room where he had already fallen asleep when I told him to wait for me . I blew out the candle and under my breath mumbled "Happy birthday."
I kissed his forehead and laid next to him drifting to sleep with tears in my eyes .

It has been a lot of pain with him . It almost feels as if I wasn't married . It felt like I was dating a ghost.

I miss the old him .