12| Sara x reader

My shirt? Sexy

It was late and you were extremely hungry, let's just say you missed dinner. You look towards your girlfriend, Sara, to see her fast asleep. You lent down and gently kissed her on the forehead. You clambered out of bed and put on the shirt closest to you, a pair of your shorts and some of your slipper socks.

You walked to the kitchen and started to prepare yourself some popcorn and a glass of water. You were poring the popcorn into a bowl when a familiar voice stopped you.

"Is that my shirt?" Sara asks you. You turn around and smile at her.

"It was the first one I picked up" you laughed, placing some popcorn in your mouth. Sara laughs and takes some of your popcorn.

"I think you should wear my shirts more often because you look extremely hot in them" she compliments, placing her hands on your face. She leans in and you kiss passionately. Her hands traced down to your waist, moving in closer to you.

You pull away and smirk "I love you Sara but can I please eat the popcorn?" You ask, causing her to laugh. She nod her head.

"Only if you share" she replies, taking a handful of the popcorn as she heads back to your shared room. You smile to yourself, knowing you have the best woman as your girlfriend. You pick up the bowl of popcorn and your water and follow Sara, back to the room.