115| Jax x reader

Get down from there!
requested by: super_100

You were sat in your shared bedroom with Jax, your legs draped over his as you sat and watched Lucifer.

"I wish we could stay like this forever!" Jax says, resting his head on your shoulder.

"I wish we could too" You reply, linking your hands together. You were able to get through one episode when Sara came into your room.

"Sorry to burst this bubble we have a mission to do and we need your help" Sara explains "so, get ready. We are leaving in ten" She commands. Both you and Jax nod your heads, untangling yourself from each other to get ready.

This mission was unusual to the rest. You were wandering around a forest to find a displaced animal. Your legs were starting to hurt after 2 hours of walking around, trying to find this displacement.

"Can we please have a rest?" You veg Sara, leaning against a tree.

"Five minutes!" She shouts, holding up five fingers

"10?" You negotiate, she sighs but nods her head, sitting down on a nearby tree stump.

"How are you doing?" Your boyfriend, Jax, asks.

"Terrible, my feet are killing me" You reply, laughing a little. Jax stands behind you and rubs your shoulders, giving you a wonderful massage.

"Don't stop" you whisper, leaning you head back in relaxation.

"Times up!" Sara shouts, earning a small groan from you. Jax kisses your cheek softly,

"It won't be long now" he promises. Suddenly he stood up straight, looking like he's got a plan.

"Oh no. What have you thought of?" You whisper shout to you boyfriend. He held up his finger, motioning you to be quiet. Soon enough he was climbing up the tree you were once leaning upon. Worry soon filled your entire body, worried that your boyfriend may fall.

"Jefferson, get down from there!" You shout, getting the teams attention.

"Jefferson, what are you doing?" Stein asks, the same tone of worry in his voice.

"Don't worry! I've got an idea" he shouts down.

"An idea that could get you killed!" You shout back! Jax rolled his eyes and continued to climb. He climbed so high, that he could see the whole forest.

"GO IN A NORTH-WEST DIRECTION, I SEE IT!" He shouts down, just loud enough for everyone to hear. Sara sticks up her thumb and starts to walk in a North-West direction with the rest of the team excluding you and the Professor. Jax climbed down, slowly as be possibly can.

"Jax, how dare you risk your life!" You shout at him, once he got all the way down.

"It helped though, didn't it!" He shouted back, crossing his arms. You nod your head.

"Yes, it did but next time tell me. I don't want to worry about your ass every second of every day" you reply, bringing him into a hug.

"Of course" he replies. You come out of the hug and start to catch up with the rest of the time to find this fugitive and with Jax's idea, you were able to find it quicker than you thought you would.