13|Ray Palmer x Sara Lance x reader (part 2)

I love her pt .2

Elle replied and it turned out she's had a crush on you for a while now. And after a few hours of talking things together, you guys decided to call yourself a couple which made Sara extremely happy. Now it was time for the hard part telling your brother, Ray.

"Sara, I'm scared. I don't know how he is going to react" you confess, running your hand through your hair. Sara smiles at you reassuringly and places her hand on your shoulder.

"Y/N, your brother will be fine with it! He will love you no matter what" she tells you, "now go feel him" she adds on, pushing you gently into his room.

Ray was busy eating his favourite sugary cereal when Sara pushed you in. He looks up at you and smiles.

"Little sis, how can I help?" He asks, patting a spot next to him on his bed.

"Ray, promise me you won't hate me after I tell you something" you start to tell him. He smiles and nods his head, agreeing that he won't get angry, "I kissed a girl, Elle to be exact and we're kinda going out" you tell him, looking down at your lap.

"Not kinda going out, they are going out!" Sara shouts into the room. You blush, still looking down at your lap.

Ray lifts your head up and smiles. "I'm very happy for you Y/N" He tells you, brining you into a hug. "Did you really think I'd hate you for that?" He asks you. You look up at him and nod your head slowly. He laughs.

"I told you!" Sara shouts again. You roll your eyes and laugh.

"Thanks Sara, I've got it now" you shout back.

"So, you went to Sara first?" He asks you, you nod your head slowly. He still had his smile on his face.

"And that's okay, talk to whoever you feel comfortable to, but I am extremely happy you told me" he continues. You smile at him.

"Thank you brother" you tell him, bringing him into another hug.

Let's just say, Ray was the one who walked you down the aisle of yours and Elle's wedding a few years later.

Authors note

I hoped you like that and thanks again for SarahCobbler for requesting it!