74| Ray x reader

We weren't meant to be

You sat down next to Constantine, taking a hold of his hand. You looked at his ill-facing characteristics and frowned, you hated seeing him like this. Yes, you and Ray may be going out but you have started to develop feelings for that tie wearing, British smoker.

"Where is Ray?" You ask Zari when she walked into the med bay for her checkup on Constantine.

"Sara sent him on a mission to find Nora Darhk, who is going to help John" she replies, checking on John's statistics. You look towards John and rubbed you thumb on the back of his hand.

"What about Nora Dark?" You hear your favourite British ask,

"She's going to help you get better John" you explain, squeezing his hand. He rolls his eye then looks towards you, giving a weak smile,

"Y/N, are you okay?" He asks, giving you the same comfort of rubbing his thumb on the back of your hand. You look around the room to check if Zari is gone. When you notice she isn't you take in a deep breath,

"The truth is John, I'm starting to fall in love with you" you start to explain "I know Ray is my boyfriend but I'm starting to feel distant from him, he is always going on about Nora, it's not how it used to be" you finish.

"Tell Ray-" John starts to say, squeezing your hand.

"Tell Ray What?" You hear his optimistic voice shout. You pull your hand away from John's and smile at your boyfriend.

"Oh, it's nothing" you lie, walking towards your boyfriend to give him a kiss on the cheek. Ray smiles awkwardly and looks towards the door. You followed his gaze to see Nora stood there, a sort of jealous expression on her face.

"I'm going to me bedroom" you sadly say, looking to Ray then to John then out the door.

~ a few hours later~

You laid on your bed hugging your favourite teddy, you comfort teddy which you always hugged whenever you were feeling down. Your thoughts were soon interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Yeah?" You shout. The door opened and John pondered in, sitting next to you on your bed. He noticed there was a bit of hair in front of your eyes so he gently tucked it behind your ear.

"Before I was rudely interrupted earlier, I was going to tell you to tell Ray how you feel. It's not healthy living like this Y/N" he starts. You look towards you bed covers but John gently lifted your head so you were looking at him again "I noticed Ray was falling in love with Nora too so one of you has to say something eventually so you might as well do it y/n" he finishes. You nod your head, moving closer towards John. You were looking to and from his lips when your were soon interrupted by another knock on the door, Ray standing in the door way. You quickly moved away from John and smiled at Ray. John looked between you two and gave you the "you better tell him" look. John then left, Ray taking his place on the bed. He takes a hold of your hand and sighs.

"Are you okay Ray?" You ask. He shakes his head,

"Y/N, I have to confess something. I've started to develop feelings for someone else" he starts "and I'm sorry, I just can't help it and yes it is Nora" he finishes.

"I also have to confess that I have started to fall in love with someone else" you reply "I just guess we weren't meant to be" you finish, laughing a little. Ray laughs a little too.

"I guess we weren't" he says "and it's John that you've developed feelings for isn't it. I see the way you look at him y/n, you've always been bad at hiding things" he finishes.

"I'm sorry Ray" you apologise "even though things are finished with us, we can still be friends right because our friendship is amazing" You add. Ray laughs a little and nods his head,

"Of course we can still be friends, now go get your man" he commands, smiling.

"And you go get your girl" you reply.

"Well, she has handed herself back to the time bureau so I can't really get my girl" he states, you bring him into a hug

"I'm sorry Ray" you say

"Don't be, I'm okay Y/N now go tell John and tell him" he says, squeezing your hands. You smiled and let go of his hands and went to go find John.

Thankfully you didn't have to look far, he was in his room which wasn't far from yours. Once he noticed you he smiled,

"You told him?" He asked

"Well he confessed first so I thought it best for me to confess to" you reply, moving closer towards John so your faces were inches apart,

"And this can happen, love?" He asks, moving his hand between you two. You look towards his lip then back to his eyes, slowing nodding your head. He grabs your waist and pulls you in closer, connecting your lips to his. Things started to get more passionate so you decide to jump and wrap your legs around John's waist, he hands resting and your bum.

"Y/N. Will. You. Be. My. Girlfriend?" John asks between kissed. You smile and nod your head.

"I. Would. Love. To" you reply, between kisses. He gently places you on his bed while kissing you roughly leading into an eventful night.

Authors note:

I'm obsessed with Constantine so much rn so expect many John imagines, sorry if it gets annoying

-Ray❤️