71| Raymond x reader

"I choose you"

Raymond Palmer, your crush. Nathaniel Heywood, your best friend. You flirt with Ray, he surprisingly flirts back. You hang out the Nate but you can see the jealousy in Ray's eyes whenever you do.

You sat in the kitchen with Ray. You sat on the counter as he cut up some fresh strawberries for your fruit salad. You observed all his features as he did so. The way his hair fell a little at the front. His brown eyes looking like a pool of chocolate. His arm muscles flexing every time he cut into something.

"Here, have a strawberry" Ray says, holding up a strawberry. You lean in close and take a bite from the strawberry. You smile at the sweet taste that exploded in your mouth. Ray smiles, you reflect the smile. He was so cute! You jump down from the counter, grabbing onto Ray to balance yourself. He moved one of his hands to your waist.

"You okay?" He asks. You nod your head

"I'm just going to see Nate, we had something planned" you reply, moving towards the door, your hand moving across his back. He looks at you with a sad expression on his face.

You walk to the library to see Nate reading a book, like always, facing away from you. You smirk to yourself and tiptoe towards him. You soon got behind him and scream right near his ear. He jumps out of his seat and screams a little.

"Oh my god Y/N, don't do that again!" He pants, holding his chest.

"I won't make any promises" you reply laughing at his actions. You both spent a couple of hours playing board games and playing guess who.

"I'm tired, I'm going to go have a nap" you say. He nods his head as embraces you in a hug. He shake his head and laugh. You walk to your room and slip into something more comfortable to sleep in. You were about to go to sleep when you heard a knock on your door.

"Enter!" You shout, sitting up. The door opens and Ray walks in. You smile at him, "everything okay?" You ask. He shakes his head.

"Y/N, I have to confess to something. I love you. I love you so much, I don't think I've ever loved someone this much since Anna" he starts, your eyes widened and a smile formed on your face "I know you don't feel the same way because you're always hanging out with Nate so I know you have feelings for him. I just needed to tell you" he finishes, he goes to leave the room when you call for him to stay. He walks back in and shuts the door. You motion him to come sit on the bed next to you.

"Ray, how do you know I have feelings for Nate?" You ask and all he could do was shrug his shoulders "well, you must of got something mixed up because" you start, you place your hands on either side of his face and smile "I choose you! I love you Ray" you whisper. He smiles back and you lean in to kiss him. Your lips attached to his perfectly like it was meant to be. Fireworks exploded around you. You pulled away to see Ray with a big grin on his face.

"I'm going to have a nap now" you say lying down, resting your head on the pillow "you're welcome to join me" you finish closing your eyes. You felt the bed dip beside you as ray got under the covers. You smiled and turned over, wrapping your arms around him and lying your head on his chest.