126| Baby series - John Constantine

You tell him your pregnant

You sat in your bedroom, pregnancy test in your hand. It's happening. You are pregnant with Constantine's child. You were excited but also very scared. He didn't want to be a father due to his father being a dick to him. You take in a deep breath and get ready to tell him. You wander around the ship, not finding him. You're pace quickened when you accidentally bumped into Sara.

"Oh, I'm sorry" you say, rubbing your forehead. Sara grabs your arms and rubs them,

"Calm down Y/N, is everything okay?" She asks. You nod your head, taking a big breath in.

"Have you seen Johnny?" You ask. She smiles and nods her head,

"We've just got back from a mission, he's in the parlour" she laughs. You smile back and nod your head as a thank you. You wander to the parlour, nerves roaming through your body. You soon got there to see John leaning over, reading a book. You go over to him and wrap your arms around his waist.

"Hello Johnny" you greet, a smile now on your face.

"Hello, love. What can I do for you?" He asks, placing his arms on your shoulders.

"I have something to tell you. Please don't get angry" you say, a frown now comes on his face, "I'm pregnant" you quietly say but loud enough for him to hear.

"You're-you're pregnant?" He says, stepping back. Tears form in your eyes as the smile is wiped from your face.

"Yes, I am" You say, leaning against the table, "I'm sorry"

"No need to be sorry love, we can do this. I'm happy that I can start my family with you!" He says, bringing you into a hug.

Child's names

You have a daughter and name her Ariel Constantine

5 years later you have a son and name him Micheal Constantine

Visual
Ariel:

Visual Ariel:

Micheal:

They hold your child for the first time

Finally. After 12 hours of labour, your daughter was here. You look to your left to see John next to you, a smile on his face but worry could be seen in his eyes.

"Don't worry Johnny. You're going to be a good dad" you whisper, stroking his hand. He looks at you and kisses your cheek.

"You did wonderfully, love" he says. The nurse brings your daughter to you handing her to you, however you motioned her to give your daughter to John. Worry now takes over when the little girl was placed in his arms.

"She's gorgeous. She's got your eyes" John said, observing his new daughter. You laugh at him and hold your daughters hand.

"Have you got a name?" The nurse asks, pen and paper in her hands. You look at John and smile, knowing you have chosen the perfect name.

"Ariel Constantine" you both say at the same time.