61| Sara x reader

"Are you flirting with me?"

You had just come back from a mission and you and Sara decided to have a girly night watching chick flicks and eating crisps and popcorn. The first film you decided to watch was The Notebook.

"I'm sorry but how cute is Ryan Gosling?!" Sara shouts stuffing popcorn in her mouth as soon as Noah came onto the screen.

"Yeah, I guess he's cute but not as cute as you" you reply, not getting a wink out of Sara. The next film you decided to watch was To All The Boys I Loved Before. You were obsessed with Noah Centineo and Sara with Lara Condor.

"I would love to put my hand in that jean pocket" Sara says at the one specific scene.

"I would love you to be my Lara Jean Covey to my Peter Kavinsky" you exclaim, eating some crips, again no words coming from Sara. After the movies finished you and Sara decided to call it a night and have a sleepover. You laid down facing her, admiring everything about her.

"What are you staring at?" She asks you with her attractive smile on her face.

"At you and your beauty" you reply.

"Wait, are you flirting with me?" She asks, a smirk on her face.

"I have been all night, thanks for noticing"

"I'm sorry" she says, pulling a strand of hair behind your ear "but, I'm happy you have" she says, turning around to fall asleep. You shrugged her shoulders, deciding to let her sleep and that you'd talk about it with her tomorrow.