79| Wrapping presents (Ripxreader)

You sit on your bedroom floor, presents and wrapping paper lying next to you.

"Jesus, it looks like a Christmas bomb just exploded in here" a British accent greeted. You looked up to see your boyfriend stood in the doorway with a smirk on his face.

"That's because I can't wrap very well. I can cook a smashing meal, I can kick ass, I can defeat Vandal Savage but I cannot wrap presents" you sigh, throwing the scissors on to the door

"Watch out Y/N or you'll take one of our toes" Rip shouts, taking a step back.

"Sorry" you mumble, head in your hands. You felt his arms wrap around your waist. Your whole body relaxed.

"Let me help you" he volunteers taking some wrapping paper. He soon gets most of the presents wrapped.

"How can you do that so beautifully?" You ask, examining the wrapped presents. It was beautiful, the ribbon was in a perfect bow.

"It's just a skill" he laughs, slinking his arm around your waist. You try to wrap one of Sara's present and it worked out in the end but it wasn't as pretty as Rip's.

"What do you think?" You asked, showing Rip your attempt.

"You've a great job" he replies, kissing your cheek.

"Merry Christmas Y/N" he says, wrapping tinsel around your head like a tiara.

"Merry Christmas Rip" you reply, kissing him lovingly.